Best answers
Exploding Aura - Image Res: 800x1900 56ker's beware

Here's a image, it represents what I am going through at this moment in time - a very busy time. I am having tons of stuff go on in my life so this represents it. 2d art isnt fully done yet, so I hope you enjoy it as it gets updated.

Enjoy. I may just take out text and stuff and leave image be, I am not sure yet though

Best answers
looks good, but i persoanlly dont like the colors u chose:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O
thats big
well..its nice, but i dont like the color mix...other then that
very good
(o and maybe the font could use some work...

Best answers
Heh, it came out like that. I didn't really "choose" the colors, but when I put in the 3ds max images, they became different colors. It was very hard to get a specific color..

I was thinking on just getting rid of the text anyway.. lol

Best answers
its nice but i really think you could of used a color scheme instead of rainbow bright colors.. too bright if you'd ask me.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm I have no problem with the colors actually, it looks very intresting! I myself was planning to make indy art like this sometime too, but I need to learn some stuff first... only thing that looks a bit weird to me is that the black part just looks realllly big.. other then that, a very intresting and spectaculait piece from u Tim :)

grtz Naz

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's very bright, retina burning bright... Well not that bright, but you get the point. Good though. :yes:

Best answers
Rainbow of color was different from my black and white. Alot of you didn't like my b&w's so I made a image with a twist, now it doesn't fit...lol I find that really funny though :)

I like it, some of you like it. If you don't like the colors, maybe you can suggest what would look good instead of saying there's too much maybe?That would help much more than just saying the color doesnt fit. I get alot of differing opinions, because I post at a forum involving more established artist's, and they love it no matter what color it has. Most of them say it fits.. so :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually like those colors that you used quite a bit. It's a very interesting blend.

Best answers
It's really good but I don't like how it fades to black at the bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom