Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
- be sure to check the bottem of the page for an update!!!! -

listening to evanescensce - bring me to life

Some indy art by me... I'm actually still working on this! It's v1. It might not be..... very good, I don't know, I'm proud of it :), the way it's made is totally different from anything I made be4, allthough it might look a like, hope you like it!

grtz Naz

Best answers
Kinda the way I did it with Exploding Aura, V1 and V2 and still working, indy art etc... :p

Good job though, even though I dont like that blur, it's just shooting out of nothing, just like its there...

text is a little small unless that is intended..and the blur in the middle bugs me...

nothing original, seen it before..just criting what i think is annoying..

just that blur, blah, some of your images just have blurs in them...but where are they coming from? Are the spikes sending out a white energy or something??

Whats the music have to do with the indy art btw? Any significance to the picture??

Some of the spikes are choppy, like this upside down spike next to the blur, it looks real fake and just like a white lasso image..

It's not your best...some of the areas look very bland... if I could use a red circle to point out some real crappy areas, I would heh..and indy art is losing its popularity somewhat..alot of artists are starting to shun it because its lazy or something, i dont get what that means tho o_O (just what i've noticed, not my opinion, but an observation of the community as a whole, dont seem to like abstract as much as they did before *shrug*)

I know your not finished, but hey hope this helps...and just this bothers me somewhat.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by TimTheEnchantor
Good job though, even though I dont like that blur, it's just shooting out of nothing, just like its there...

text is a little small unless that is intended..and the blur in the middle bugs me...
yes, intended, and the blur, I think u mean the "blast" like the light? I don't see what's buggy about it, allthough not inished, could u help me with what looks wrong about it?

just that blur, blah, some of your images just have blurs in them...but where are they coming from? Are the spikes sending out a white energy or something??
it's actually coming from the 3d part of the image, I guess the blur is the beam :).

Whats the music have to do with the indy art btw? Any significance to the picture??
other then inspiration, and name, zero nada nothing :), like the thread u made some time ago, what inspires you to make art, very often, that's music, like 80% of the time, allthough most of the time, other people can't see any sort of relattion between it.. it's just the feeling I had while making it, I'm weird I know :)

Some of the spikes are choppy, like this upside down spike next to the blur, it looks real fake and just like a white lasso image..
I don't know what a white lasso is, but this is one of the things that I'm going to update

It's not your best...some of the areas look very bland... if I could use a red circle to point out some real crappy areas, I would heh..
most of my images were only 2d with a 3d texture, now I have like, 3d with 2d, it might not seem a lot, just shows that I'm learning ^^. And if u could do that for me... well please do! it helps me for sure.

I know your not finished, but hey hope this helps...and just this bothers me somewhat.
Yes I'm not finished, I want to do more on it, like fixing parts, defining some things better, thx for your comment :yes:

grtz naz

Best answers
Yeah the blur , it comes out of a point on a spike, usually energy comes from within a opening or something, not a spike ;p

if you want me to do 2d art for you, like vector, send me the psd :) [email protected]

i could give u some pointers and help you make some real trendwhorish 2d :)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I updated it a bit already, something else, does your email support 40 mb files :D?

Best answers
the song is called "bring me to life" (i should know, look at my sig :D)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*drooling*
*drooling some more*
omg, dude, u own O_O
i wish i had 3dsm >_<
was waiting for your new work, was worth the wait
gj :)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea man, it's awesome. I can't see anything wrong with it, since I can't even compete with that. Good job naz.

Best answers
hehe check out niteangel on da and naz is a n00b to him ;)

yeah my email supports 40 megs :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's sweet. But most of the attention is brought to the top, nothing to special about the bottem. It's all about balance (OMG cheeseist saying ever).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my only main gripe with the image is that the beam looks crooked, and the stars seem a bit clutered and unnatural. other than that i like it

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by TimTheEnchantor
hehe check out niteangel on da and naz is a n00b to him ;)
don't know what the intention of this was, but everyone is a newb compared to niteangel...

doesn't mean I try to do the best of my abbilities too..

also thx for all the comments, I'm updating it again, some more airbrushing and a different type of beam is on my to-do list

grtz Naz

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evanescence rock. I heard alot of there stuff before bring me to life. Its all good.

Anyways. Naz. I love it, it seems very original. and that white beam looks great. I'm not sure why, somthing about it, is just breath taking. I have no idea why. Only crit is this: is those star thingies are good, but too many of them. It'd be nice if they blended in more maybe. Oh well either way its still great.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, you're going to hate the next version then...

hmm, I'll try to cut those star thingies a bit, I kinda agrre

except the star thingies, better/worse?

Best answers
I meant it to compare, that everyone is a n00b to niteangel...no offense directed to u naz :p

The new version, eh, the tentacles just ruin it for me..the lighting doesnt go too well, if the lights eminate a light, make it show on the tentacles..

if the blur is under the spikes, make the spikes more solid , not translucent..and those lights, look real nice. :)

remember, i can do 2d art for you if you like, just email me the psd to [email protected]

Best answers
VERY NICE!! thats crazy good keep it up
ur da best naz :p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with tim on this one, I liked the beam way better than the tentacle things. BTW who is niteangel? *don't call me a noob, I'm serious*

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you should work more with those tentacles, then the lower one would be the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom