Induvisual Throwing ability

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Currently, I was looking at how similar the throws look. I like how the they grab the person differently, but maybe isntead of just spinning there could be something more.

I was thinking about replacing the whole throwing thing for some characters, but people would get angry that just because they play as their favorite charcter they can't throw..

So, I was thinking of a secondary throw, really a grapple. There woukd be a second red line on the bar, about 3/4 the way of the whole bar, making the move hard to do since throwing already cost more than half a full ki bar. Also, currently the bar rises faster once hit passes the yellow line. IT would only go slightly faster to get to the red line, and it will take more ki to get to the red line (assuming some one had a full ki bar, it would take 4/5 the ki bar to just pass the red line from the moment you press the right click button to start the throw if the person is trying to prevent the throw). Some of these grapples i though of were..(based on a 100 hp character)

Trunks: The slash slash slash flamethrower he used on frieza-25 damage.

Buu: Wraps them in a is...Fat...And the characer is signifigantly slowed(reduced to like 80 speed points), can't block or attack or teleport, for 5 seconds.

Goku: I really couldn't think anything for him, maybe a stronger throw once he passes the line. I was thinking super dragon fist once he gets to super saiyan three and instantly kills at 30% hp, but, i dont think they have dcied to allow movie content in yet.

Vegeta: A blast threw the person's chest, 15 damage, making hem fall tothe ground.

SSJ2 Vegeta: Shoots rings on to their limbs (that coutns arms too, right?) and the person gets knocked back further than usual. If they hit a wall, they are stuck like that for 10 seconds, open for any kind of attack.

Gohan: A giant head put to the gut (the one he used to get out of the saiyan space pod), 15 damage plus knock back of the opponent.

Frieza: Nothing in form one.

Frieza 2nd form:Stabbing the person, doing 10 damage, instantly killing the person when they are at 10% health.

Frieza form 3: Multiple lasers through the person's body, 20 damage, blowing back the oerson with each shot.

Frieza Form 4: Telekinensis, if the person is below 30% health and no ki, they will explode, if they do have ki, the grab fails and both are blown back.

Cell Form 1:sticks his tail in and gains 100,000 power level, the person lossing 5 health.

Cell Form 2: Opens up his tail to try and suck the person in. Instantly kills at 20% helath and no ki. Gains 300,000 PL if he makes it. If the person doesnt meet these requirements, he will break free of the grapple, and cell being stunned.

Cell Perfect: Shoots a ball of energy through the character, instantly killing them if they have no ki and below 25% hp. If not, it just 5 damage.

Piccolo: Pile driver. Damage depending on hight, he did it to super android 13, and i swear this move is so generic it cant be counted as "movie content"

Piccolo no cape: Special beam cannon through the chest. Instantly killing them if they have no ki. If not, halves their hp. Good for piccolo since he only has one transformation.

Krillin: Multi disc attack, instantly killing them if their pl is higher and they are above 50% hp. If none of these requirements meet, 30 damage.

Ginyu: I was thinking this is how body change would work, he hurts him self losing 30% ho and switching bodies with his opponent.

Android 18: Axle dancd I get, giving them a knock back downwards and doing 10% damage.

Some of these I had to pull out my ass...So feel free to suggest changes. I don't see why these would be bad, becasue it would be optional to use it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought i heard dragon fist was going to be in. i was goign to post something about throws today my self. mainly just speed it up, i mean, 95% chance your not going to block it, so whats with the like 10 second delay, spin em one or 2 times, then let em fly.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
i thought i heard dragon fist was going to be in. i was goign to post something about throws today my self. mainly just speed it up, i mean, 95% chance your not going to block it, so whats with the like 10 second delay, spin em one or 2 times, then let em fly.
You really can't block throws.... Which I hate cause they are abused so much

Best answers
I like your ideas and I think they could work if they were balanced a bit, in any case it would be a lot better than the lame 10 second throw that is in now.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Currently, I was looking at how similar the throws look. I like how the they grab the person differently, but maybe isntead of just spinning there could be something more.

I was thinking about replacing the whole throwing thing for some characters, but people would get angry that just because they play as their favorite charcter they can't throw..

So, I was thinking of a secondary throw, really a grapple. There woukd be a second red line on the bar, about 3/4 the way of the whole bar, making the move hard to do since throwing already cost more than half a full ki bar. Also, currently the bar rises faster once hit passes the yellow line. IT would only go slightly faster to get to the red line, and it will take more ki to get to the red line (assuming some one had a full ki bar, it would take 4/5 the ki bar to just pass the red line from the moment you press the right click button to start the throw if the person is trying to prevent the throw). Some of these grapples i though of were..(based on a 100 hp character)

Trunks: The slash slash slash flamethrower he used on frieza-25 damage.

Buu: Wraps them in a is...Fat...And the characer is signifigantly slowed(reduced to like 80 speed points), can't block or attack or teleport, for 5 seconds.

Goku: I really couldn't think anything for him, maybe a stronger throw once he passes the line. I was thinking super dragon fist once he gets to super saiyan three and instantly kills at 30% hp, but, i dont think they have dcied to allow movie content in yet.

whoawhoawhoawhoa a little too good

Vegeta: A blast threw the person's chest, 15 damage, making hem fall tothe ground.

SSJ2 Vegeta: Shoots rings on to their limbs (that coutns arms too, right?) and the person gets knocked back further than usual. If they hit a wall, they are stuck like that for 10 seconds, open for any kind of attack.

Gohan: A giant head put to the gut (the one he used to get out of the saiyan space pod), 15 damage plus knock back of the opponent.

Frieza: Nothing in form one.

Frieza 2nd form:Stabbing the person, doing 10 damage, instantly killing the person when they are at 10% health.

Frieza form 3: Multiple lasers through the person's body, 20 damage, blowing back the oerson with each shot.

Frieza Form 4: Telekinensis, if the person is below 30% health and no ki, they will explode, if they do have ki, the grab fails and both are blown back.

Cell Form 1:sticks his tail in and gains 100,000 power level, the person lossing 5 health.

Then cell would get easier pl than buu definatly too good

Cell Form 2: Opens up his tail to try and suck the person in. Instantly kills at 20% helath and no ki. Gains 300,000 PL if he makes it. If the person doesnt meet these requirements, he will break free of the grapple, and cell being stunned.

a little better than the first

Cell Perfect: Shoots a ball of energy through the character, instantly killing them if they have no ki and below 25% hp. If not, it just 5 damage.

Piccolo: Pile driver. Damage depending on hight, he did it to super android 13, and i swear this move is so generic it cant be counted as "movie content"

Piccolo no cape: Special beam cannon through the chest. Instantly killing them if they have no ki. If not, halves their hp. Good for piccolo since he only has one transformation.

Krillin: Multi disc attack, instantly killing them if their pl is higher and they are above 50% hp. If none of these requirements meet, 30 damage.

a little too good maybe like 20% because krillin would have to only hit them like 3 time then throw them and he wins

Ginyu: I was thinking this is how body change would work, he hurts him self losing 30% ho and switching bodies with his opponent.

Android 18: Axle dancd I get, giving them a knock back downwards and doing 10% damage.

Some of these I had to pull out my ass...So feel free to suggest changes. I don't see why these would be bad, becasue it would be optional to use it
my crits really are loose the percents (or make them lower) and the stuff above but pretty good idea

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku stronger throw that has throw and kiblob written all over it

Vegeta SSJ2 s would be abused stuck to a wall for 10 seconds is kiblob time

Cell form 1 abused for getting powerlevel realy fast

Piccolo halves ther HP you must be joking

thats all i see wrong

Best answers
seem pretty interesting idea m8 ;P lets see... .

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Goku stronger throw that has throw and kiblob written all over it

Piccolo halves ther HP you must be joking

thats all i see wrong
A stronger throw would take longer for a person to stop rolling, not making it easy for someone to ki blob.

As for piccolo, he only gets one, slow transformation, so i thought i'd give him a strong attack. Maybe, the person has to be out of stamina (said to be in 1.3) and the halved, but, it actualy does lss damage the lower the p the guy as i.e 50 damage if they have a 100 hp and only 20 damage if they have 40.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy 17, a throw is actually very easy to counter or counter back from, you just dont know how.

On-topic: The ideas started off well Chakra-X, but it feels like you got a bit carried away with some of them....like the Piccolo no cape one...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll have to disagree with most of this. A lot of these are unbalanced and can be spamable like nobody's business.

Best answers
actually logan the characters are already unbalanced to buggery...vegetas throws seem ok just not 10 seconds on the holding to walls...would be spammed to buggery....maybe 5 seconds or something..cells are just way overpowered m8 (sorry) but cell is overpowered as he is...ummm...piccolo's is overpowered too...maybe it should GIB at 20% health or do 30 damage that woud suit more since SBC does go straight through you (open to suggestions) krillins sounds good in the fact about the multi discs i like that idea however the damage needs revising

Best answers
it is a good idea but little unthoght of.

I have some ideas.If the fact that "i wasnt in the DBZ dosnt matter mutch

Like instead of throwing user could just knee its opponent in the fase.
ore perform Misogi.(Misogi=> user teles above victim and falls, faster than usual [they can fly] graviti and in its path user elbows opponent hard.(this isnt a Performed by eny of dragon ball chars as mutch as i know it is used by EvilRyu in mugen)its a cool attack in my oppinion.
And bome other moves that inwolve back preaking and mutalating and pain full moves. (if i only wolud get my note book out)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom