Individual Models

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wouldn't be cool if there where individual models, i mean like clan's (for example) having their own characters to fight with. Also the models should be deleted automaticaly after a player disconnects, so now one could use the models besides the clan that has them.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
My point is that it would be nice, in a fight between clans for example, to actualy be able to make a diference between the two.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But you can see the difrence.

CWs are in team mode. Just look at the crystals. Besides unless its advanced melee the other guys model isnt to visable anyhow due to the scaling of ESF.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
My point is that it would be nice, in a fight between clans for example, to actualy be able to make a diference between the two.
For example some clans may have something like uniforms (on the models), which could be anything from a color to entirely diferent models. So that after a fight u could remember how the person that defeated u looked like

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's really not worth the effort.

See, when you connect to a server where everyone has a custom model, your computer would have to download alll those models. That's a lot of models to download. It would take ages to join ANY server.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well ESF will suport custom model replacements.

So i think its possible. Just dont know about the deleting thing :p

Anyhow interesting idea you have thre.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its perfectly possible already for 1.3, but you'd have to have the model already before you connect to the server, if you dont have the model it'll automatically display the default model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even with 1.3's model selection, you'd still have to download the models if you don't have them. o:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
but you'd have to have the model already before you connect to the server
Exactly...

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What would be good if you could choose out of your custom models, which one is good and which one is evil (e.g David's manga style Goku on good whilst his anime is the evil team's model)

Best answers
webber said:
Wouldn't be cool if there where individual models, i mean like clan's (for example) having their own characters to fight with. Also the models should be deleted automaticaly after a player disconnects, so now one could use the models besides the clan that has them.
you watched to much football , and you say that esf should have a difference at the look on both teams , or clans ... Nope , it's pissed off.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Mirai_no_Trunks said:
you watched to much football , and you say that esf should have a difference at the look on both teams , or clans ... Nope , it's pissed off.
Actually it was becouse of playing to much Bid for Power.
BTW i only watch basketball and wrestling :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom