Indiana Jones

Best answers
7Ravens has been continuing her work on indiana jones and heres the update of the work so far only the head and torso has been textured completely, tho still bits here and there to update. Hope ya like it

laterz

Show

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the skin, but the face looks kind of funny.

8/10

Best answers
Very cool. face skin is kinda crapped up. o well the rest is nice..

9/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is the neck skinned? hope not.. skin tone is way off.. and its wierd, you have this very detailed face, then it goes to this crappy, lurry neck.. fix it up.

Best answers
is it just me or is his neck humongous?
but the face is purdy
gj

Best answers
from what i can see the skin is quiet a high detail level and looks nice, BUT it doesn't look exactly like Indy. This may be caused by the "sorry" crappy model or the kinda squeezed looking face :/ i reccomend looking for some pics of harrison ford and remodling the head completely. for the body the anatomy is right ..

hope i've helped ya so far

Best answers
And people actually said her skins were bad .. That's unbelevable .

Best answers
his neck is way to big , indiana isnt that buff , so slim it down. And also he doesnt really look like harrison ford , but a good skin very detailed

Scruffie

S
Man, two threads I've looked at, and no one mentions the strap. I mean, it cuts through Indy and deprives the poor man of his kidney. :p Well, anyway...#

I like the face. I mean, I know it doesn't look like Harrison Ford, but remember, Harrison Ford isn't Indiana Jones, he just plays him in the movies. Okay, so you associate Harrison Ford with Indy, but that doesn't mean everything to do with Indy has to look like Ford, if you get what I'm saying. This skin makes me think of Indy, maybe it could do with some touching up, but it is very good.

That said, it does look like it's been stretched over a small model, and maybe the head should be resized, remodeled, whatever.

What I don't think anyones pointed out is that he has no way of keeping his trousers up. There's no belt, no button, hell no zipper, how the hell does he take a piss? And if it was there, and the shirt wasn't hanging out as it sometimes does, the shirt would obviously look like it's being tucked in. So, the skin in that area has to be altered.

The skin colours around the neck area are all over the place, the skin change from the chest to the neck to the head vary, and the neck skin is blurred and the model is one size too big for his body.

In general the chest skin is stretched, in fact, a lot of the skin looks stretched and blurred and as a result the detail and quality goes down. Pity, I love Indy. ;)

I love the jacket though. ****ing great. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom