Indiana Jones 4

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rumors of the film's production have persisted for more than a decade, starting with the 1992 release by LucasArts adventure game Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, dubbed "Indiana Jones 4" by some fans, as it was falsely considered to be an official precursor. In 1995, Last Crusade writer Jeffrey Boam was asked to pen a script for the next installment of the Indiana Jones series. Frank Darabont was hired in May 2002 to write the script. It was to be set in the 1950s to accomodate Ford's age, as well as using non-Nazi villains, but in 2004 Lucas expressed dissatisfaction and work began on a new story.

Jeff Nathanson was hired eight months after Darabont's departure. David Koepp was hired on June 23, 2006 to polish Nathanson's script.

On December 29, 2006, George Lucas confirmed that, after years in development hell, he and Steven Spielberg have finished polishing Jeff Nathanson's script, and that Indiana Jones 4 will commence filming in 2007. However, the exact shooting locations have yet to be determined, although part of the film will be shot in Los Angeles, California. Lucas noted that the film will be a "character piece" that will include "very interesting mysteries." He also explained that "It's going to be fantastic. It's going to be the best one yet." Shooting will begin in June 2007.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana_jones_4

It's about time they brought back Indiana Jones.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you always find the best things!

how in the world do you do it...

btw classics are classics.. some things should stay as they are! remember terminator 3, batman returns...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you always find the best things!

how in the world do you do it...

btw classics are classics.. some things should stay as they are! remember terminator 3, batman returns...
batman begins was actually a really good movie thoe =o if its remade, it has to be remade right

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The trilogy ended ages ago, it was glorious, I say let it be.

I love how Harrison Ford's still playing Indy, and how the sub title's "The Ravages of Time". =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lucas saying "Best one yet" scares the hell out of me... but still... INDIANA JONES> A CORNERSTONE of my childhood... I have to see this... No matter how terrible it ends up being I MUST SEEE THIS.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Harrison Ford can make Air Force One bearable, this movie shouldn't be too bad. I just hope he doesn't pull a Prince of Persia and find something that can control time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think it's gonna be all that. Harrison Ford was young back then, he must've changed a lot.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Ravages of Time" joke has been made :p Still, I'd be happy to have another one. He should be searching for the fountain of youth and like going up agains black agents of America's shadow Government or something :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fashion has changed a bit since the last film, so is he going to be wearing his old gear or what?

Best answers
Allthought I'm a huge Indy fan, I don't want a fourth movie to be made :( It's been too long since the last movie..

That, plus Lucas and Spielberg have been slacking lately (Star Wars Episodes 1-2-3 and about everything Spielberg did after Saving Private Ryan)

Best answers
Yay! Time for Indy IV to do to my childhood what the prequels did.

This had better be ****ing good...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder what the artifact(s) will be...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dagger and Sands of Time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom