Incredible soundtracks*must see!!*

Best answers
Hey, i've been playing this game from the beginning but. As i have seen it has almost no original soundtrack of the cartoon dragonball z. Well its not surprising they are very rare.But, i collect alot. Ive got just what you guys need. The soundtracks of the majin saga's wich are very rare to find. Ive found them and i'd like to share them with you guys.

If you want them contact me on MSN: [email protected] . I dont want to share them with everyone only moderators and admins and the ones that help get ESF furthur. And thats it. Thanks.

Oh btw, forgot to mention im an animator and ive been animating a new series of DBZ ( my own ). I just got a preview ready. If you want to see it.
Check this out:

My comment: You might think its short. And think why didn't he make more. Well this is not as easy as it looks. And Fuerzo hasn't done anything untill now. Ive made everything untill now. Have fun watching it full version will come.

http://www27.brinkster.com/disolex/dbzproject.swf

~Diso

Best answers
It would be cool if there was DBZ music in the game, however, I think that the team had mentioned somewhere that they cannot do that due to copywrite reasons. Err, maybe it was just me imagining it. It would be cool anyway.

Best answers
Oh.. that may be possible yes. But don't know, if they do want it anyway im ready to give it ^^.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who wants DBZ music, if they have really good music from The Faulty and Rusticate?

Best answers
Sicron said:
Who wants DBZ music, if they have really good music from The Faulty and Rusticate?
Wouldn't it be more realistic that way? I think so.
And they can also use it when a character is transforming, or somthing else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom