Increase Power

Best answers
Heres what i think. Rather than your power decreasing when your health is really low, i think it should increase. This would make it sort of a last stand feeling so that the attacker would really have to work to finally bring their opponent down. Critz and comments please.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
........... *steps away from the thread*

Best answers
WTF?!?

your serious!

i donth think you should get a bonus for being almost dead...

:no:

Best answers
Phatslugga: Dont spam like that, doing it again will result into a warning :/

Ontopic: Well, when your health is on 10 or lower, the guy that kicked the hell out of you will prolly already have a beam heading for ya head. So that would be taken away from you in no time. So i dont really see the point of having a temp power boost like this.

I'll keep this open for your reply but if its not good enough, this is closed. You can thank phatslugga for that since he made this thread spam-friendly.

Best answers
Well i've had a lot of times where i manage to take the guy down but my power keeps dropping so why not get a power boost as a bonus for actually winning the fight.

Best answers
i agree....well you should. it's kinda like a last-breath attack where you focus all your energy so shoudn't it be like that except in the sense of.......ok i'm makin no sense...but you should gain becuase a lot of time in dbz like right before they collapse it seems they get stronger for like 2 seconds, release final, attack then collapse.

Best answers
I agree. I think it's a great idea, as long as it can be made secure from people that would try and cheat with it.

Also, I hate not being able to transform when you're low on health.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This would only make sense if your health dropped alongside your power increase, because a "last breath" weapon means you're going sacrificing yourself to take out your opponent. In other words, if you don't fire off a shot right away, you should just end up dieing, and the last person that hit you should get the kill. If you don't set it up that way, someone could easily just hide in a corner and wait until he can spam a kame that will kill everyone over and over until someone gets off another hit.

Best answers
Well then maybe the power boost should be optional and if you do use it it you health will drop slowly say 1 evey 5-8 seconds

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My post was supposed to represent my hate toward the suggestion, in a subtle way. Since it's considered spam then...

No, I don't really like this idea, why give extra power when you're being beaten, you shouldn't be awarded for sucking.

@Gonadz: I'm sorry for spamming, but lay off, you don't have to keep mentioning my name and about how i spammed. My intent wasn't to make it "spam-friendly", and I thank you not to accuse me of that.

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
My post was supposed to represent my hate toward the suggestion, in a subtle way. Since it's considered spam then...

No, I don't really like this idea, why give extra power when you're being beaten, you shouldn't be awarded for sucking.
Why should the guy feel like he sucks, this way he gets a nice power boost to show the other guy what he has left

Best answers
I think this is a great Idea, like battles between some great enemys is always great too see their last famous attack before they kill themself... like Vegeta and buu and tiens friend... and some sayain, don't remember with thou.... but great idea, and yeah, you should die after the attack has been made... or be very low on health.. like 1 or 2..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
- you would damage yourself to reach 1 - 9 HP, because a death in ESF it nothing
- then you would hide anywhere and wait til your really strong
- then you would beamspam

- it not like in DBZ ... the didn't become stronger, when they were hit
- what's about: I'll visit you ... almost slay you ... then we'll see if you get stronger and stronger

Best answers
well atleast i think when you have a sj and die you need to get higher pl becaus sj's only get stronger every fight doesn't matter when they lose ore win.. so i think that should be a good idea

but i agree with this too.... but only if you were getting hitted bye some1 els becaus what what nretep "- you would damage yourself to reach 1 - 9 HP, because a death in ESF it nothing
- then you would hide anywhere and wait til your really strong
- then you would beamspam"

i agree with that also..

so maby when you even hurt your self a little bit so you hurt your self even their isn't much HP going off i think then you won't able to get such a boost and i think you can only melee and that the boost only takes for 1 min ore something so you wont get to much KI and when you killed 1 person befor that 1 min is over i think your power boost should stop also..

Best answers
Firstly, the power increase would be TEMPORARY. That is, it would only last until you die.
No-one would go and damage themselves to increase their power, because
a) It's not permanent.
b) They will die the next time someone attacks them. With anything. Or just attacks someone near them.
c) The power increase wouldn't be that dramatic. Do you know how hard it is to hide for more than ten seconds in a game of ESF? It's damn hard, as long as the teams are even.
And as for DBZ, yes, they did get stronger the longer and harder they fought and got beat. How else do they always win? How many times do you hear characters say "What!? That's impossible, he was already beaten, where did he get this power?" etc etc.
In fact, most of the time the good guys only win AFTER they've been beaten up. Yeah?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you mean the fight with cell gohan had a powr increase anytime he got ealy mad and that shurely wont be in esf

Best answers
A power-increase would be pointless if your about to die, there is no logic to this suggestion. Look, if your about to die, how would 500,000 more pl help you not die? your life is still going to decrease and your still going to die. It would literally be a waste of code and a waste of time. :S

Best answers
Because you would be able to show off your power before you die. Besides their have been many suggestions so far to make it fair and balanced. For example, their could be a time limit to how long the power boost lasted or your health could slowly drop if you decide to use the boost. It would still be fastpaced because any random blast or some guy you didnt see coming could still kill you in a flash.

Best answers
We don't need to make it harder to die, like I said before, a waste of time. :\

Best answers
Err, Nretep brought up a good idea on this on why this is a horrible idea. he diidnt word it the best and maybe udiidnt get it, but.

Vegeta, and Tiens friend, they used those attacks right before they died, but it would be sutpid in the game because, in ESf, you die, then come back to life. its that simple, but in the show, if u died, YOUR DEAD. (unless you get wished back) but when you die, you die. in ESF you die, then get back up and start fighitng again, thats onyl oen reasn, the other is that people owuld spam it. WAY too much. Trust me. they would. i ve seen it happen to many times :laff: :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom