Increase Ki Bar With Power

Best answers
I think its kinda cheap that im ssj and i lose the same amout of ki bar when i do an attack than i would when im not (almost the same, at least)

can you make it so the more power you have, the more ki you have?

or at least increase the rate? hehe

ZuL

Best answers
That would be kinda cheap, remember that the attack do get stronger when you get more PL...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol why do u wanna do that? it makes more sense to keep the ki the same becasue the stronger you are the more ki you pump into attack but faster, sounds confusing but u know what i mean:p

Best answers
Yeah its best the way it is your attacks do get stronger as you get more powerful.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well the strengt difference was better inte the alpha...

then you got a fealing that you actualy was stronger after a while I can´t sense that feling in the beta !

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehmz you do use less ki when your normal.When your normal you use about 4/5 of you ki .When you are ssj you use 1/3 of your ki,wehn charging a kamehameha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's to balance the game. So that some dude with mad high PL can't be endlessly teleporting around the map; people need to have a CHANCE you know!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all attacks take 50% less energy in ssj

Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
lol why do u wanna do that? it makes more sense to keep the ki the same becasue the stronger you are the more ki you pump into attack but faster, sounds confusing but u know what i mean:p
exactly!
SSJ yellowbeam attack is a killer compared to regular blue (not kamahama) and red beam attacks! the Dev team obvisously made the right choice there

Best answers
i do agree , i liked how u got more ki as u fought
so u could fire like 4 big bangs then have to powerup

u cant have long powersturgles know whihc anorys me, cause u love to beable to fight, without consently having to powerup

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom