In the sky! A bird? A plane? A ... UFO?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Full like yo mom! OHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snap!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I highly doubt a bunch of airline employees would be in on a joke as serious as this could be taken or mistook a bird or blimp for something quite different. In all probability, they saw exactly what they say they saw. Was it an alien ship? Another Black Project? Probably won't know until Disclosure happens, but it doesn't make it any less real.

People say eyewitness testimony is the worst form of evidence, but when people trained in this area witness something they can't explain away, you'd better listen closely.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Well, if we were to believe their account we just have to run through the good ol' checklist:

1. Are they stupid? Could they be easily tricked?

No, airline pilots are generally expected to be capable individuals.

2. Have they claimed such things in the past?

Presumably not, otherwise that would have jumped up in the report.

3. Are they the type of people who would look for the extraordinary in the merely 'odd'?

Who knows? It's a big group of people who don't seem to be too closely related, but who can tell?

4. Did they have more to gain by telling than they had to lose?

Considering they're probably a laughing stock at this moment among the majority of the staff of the airport, their family and their friends, I'd say no. There are some pretty strange things on this Earth already, without adding UFOs. I'm not sure what they saw but it is interestd their friends, I'd say they didn't. They must be feeling pretty awful by now..

Conclusion? Maybe it's not as ridiculous as it seems. I certainly believe they saw something incredible, something they all thought was a UFO, but whether that was the case will probably never be proven. The airport will do its damned best to cover it up as an airport doesn't want people to think that anything - much less a UFO - might take to hovering in the way of its planes.

Odd, though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where are the really crappy photographs with todays technology?

Or the extremely blurry videos with todays modern video recorders?

I don't believe a bunch of writing until I see the ****ty pics with the awesome cameras

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fact that no one is denying that it happened, only downplaying it, suggests they saw what they said they saw. It would just be better if they pretended it wasn't a big deal or else people might think going to that particular airport wasn't safe.

Pew! Pew!

Best answers
I'll buy it's a UFO, but aliens? Nah, don't think so.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone had to have had a cellphone with a camera... or they were into much shock to react with one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom