In the next picture of the week

What will going to be in the next picture?

• The Grab

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A picture of the new melee system

• SSk 2 Gohan or Kid buu

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@ error-hamppin - yeh, meh too had that "hunch" XD

I just hope they will post something 1.3 related, 1.2 fanpics started to bore every1

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
But HE STARTED
Does it matter who started it, if you bite back then things just get more tense from there. Don't get caught by the bait on the end of the fishing line & you shall be safe.

Best answers
i wish the new potw would be the grab ... or melee system

Best answers
Maybe, it will be a picture of Super Saiyan 2 Gohan and Kid Buu, showing the new melee system :scared:. But seriously, all I really want to see is Super Saiyan 1 or 2 Gohan after all the things I've seen on here. What I thing would be an awesome POTW, is if you guys showed Super Saiyan 2 Gohan fighting Perfect Cell on the re-done Cell Games map.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No option for a naked #18? Bah....

I don't think they have done so much about the melee system, atleast not that we can see anything (or maybe they have, don't know), don't care about any grab, Picture of ssj2 Gohan would be nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, let me just make one thing very clear. There has been a lot of borderline rogue moderation going on around the forums lately, and to be blunt, I'm getting sick of it. If you see someone breaking a rule, do NOT comment on it. The moderators will handle it, just leave it alone. If you see a spam thread such as the one posted yesterday, do NOT post in it. You're just contributing to the spam, and giving me a headache. You folks with the "fight the tyrrany" sigs don't magically have a right to behave like moderators, or spam whenever you feel like it either.

Now that being said:
Andreyesf and Hamppu, both of you knock it off. I don't care who started it, I'm ending it. Flames, joking or not, stop right now. Take your arguments about who's from Russia to PM's if you want, just quit spamming up the thread.

If anyone has a problem or comment about what I've just said, I have a PM box.

Have a nice day!

Best answers
I would personally love to see any or all of those options.. they sound all great to me.

Best answers
and the pain takes care of buisness.

i'm really not that excited about the grab...unless in the pic it shows goku holding down...someone and then piccalo shooting a sbc

btw i didnt know gohan reached ssk...he must be TEH WINXORS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
So......Is coming out on New Year's or New Year's Eve or what?
Can you be a little more specific as to what you think "it" is?

Best answers
Oops, sorry Pain, I posted in the wrong thread....I just deleted that post up there so, I'll go post in the right thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom