In the News....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahahahaha! That's awesome! I mean, it sucks for the store, but it's hilarious picturing two ninjas holding up a convenience store.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG this is great XD

"Ph34r my 1337 ninja skillz now gimme your cash" ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow...that's just funny :D Seriously though, when planning to rob something, how does "ooh, let's dress as ninjas!" come into consideration? Mind you, considering their appearance, and Hell, even their GENDER were put almost totally into question, it seemed pretty effective. That policeman made one Hell of a "duh" statement though...

"Swords, daggers could be used to seriously harm victims, so this is a very serious crime."

Yeah, and I suppose a 9 millimeter is just a step above being pelted by water balloons, right Sergeant Dumbass?

Best answers
i think the statement was just to reiterate that,as weird as the incident was, these people are really dangerous criminals. I'm sure a lot of peoples reactions to this were similar to ours "what the? a ninja?"

Best answers
those ninjas better hope they dont come accross me because i have a few martial art tricks up my sleeve, i wonder if those ninjas actualy know how to use the weapons they had or know how to fight in ninja ways

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, over here, lottery scratchcards are number coded, and recorded on arrival. so all the store owner would have to do is report that reel as stole, anyone making a clain after that would be arrested fast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually know where that place is. Now I can say that I go to college in a town where places are robbed by ninja chicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom