in the market for a new tv, halp

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Samsung LCD FTW!

Can't go wrong, May aswell get one that's HD it's the way it's going.

Australia is phasing out Analog TV and are offering alternate viewing to HD consumers. I assume other countries are doing to same

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, best buy ftw.

Here is a nice 32 inch samsung tv for $750.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8742818&type=product&id=1202648987833

This is the hdtv I would get if I was shopping for one.
Best Buy is horrible.. Look. That TV you posted? $750 for a 32 inch 720p display.

For that same price range, NewEgg has a superior quality Sharp 32" 720p for $700, Toshiba 32" 720p for 679, Olevia 42" for 639..

Specific deals may differ, but BestBuy generally charges up to twice as much as NewEgg for a lot of things--especially stuff in-store.'

To be able to help you, Nuttzy, we need a price ceiling on what you're willing to spend.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
at the moment i only have around 500$ to drop on it, even with that im short n the one I want to get. BUT I can wait til the money starts coming in if need be as my current television works just fine IF you turn the volume up really loud to cover the ringing.

the one i linked to was the cheapest 32' one i could find, is Emerson trustworthy? or am i just setting myself up for disappointment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom