In reply of: "Search for Adult-Gohan"

Best answers
Ok there was a thread by nivvi (or somethinglike that) that requested a Adult-gohan model without 1.1 modelbugs (like shield attack)

ok well ive found a adult gohan in his blue/purple suit on GSF so i dont know what the credits are (werent in the filedescription) so the credits goto the makers of this model :lol:

pics:

this is the SSJ version the normal version is exactly the same only it has black hair (DUHHH)
the link is on my site but it does not support any way of remote linking (i think) so goto my site: http://www.mennimen.tk and choose the DL link on the main page wich says: "The Teen Gohan models that evryone wants" and DL it ill try to get a stable host ASAP but for now use this

Peace, Mystic

*edit* uploaded a soundpack now 2 so enjoy!!

Best answers
yessss. thanx a lot mystic ive been lookin for a normal and ssj teen gohan for a loooong time, well ive found alot but tehy were either battle damaged, mirai (or whatever its called), or onlye ssj or normal.
thank you!....and thank whoever modeled this thing!

Best answers
i beleive the creator is AzN for the skin and model

Best answers
if thats true then plz let him confirm this by PM or by reply so that i can give him credit if he deserves it (i think it was AzN but am not sure)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are gray spots all around the skin, which means the skin was cut short.

Best answers
heres a comment: dont like it, dont download it :D
it was meant for those who WANTED the model NOT to be critized so dont do that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom