Best answers
Ok, I've made a model, the modeling is done, the skin mapping is done, we just need it animated and skinned. We have a skinner, but I need an animator. The main thing I need is to fix broken animations, but I would like for this model to have some custom animations. It's a model of Johnny The Homicidal Maniac, and if you are interested in helping, please contact me thru PM. The people we have working on it so far is:

Shijing: Skinmapping, and sprites
DivX: Skinner
Me: Modeling

My e-mail is [email protected], my AIM screen name is GnomeKiller10212, and my ICQ number is 192087300

**EDIT** Here's a pic with a basic skin on it, this is NOT the final skin

**EDIT**
basic skin was done by Shijing, still waiting for a reply from DivX...

Best answers
What in gods name is hat creation???!!!??!!! :shocked:
If you need an animator ask AzN,ESF Team Moddeler,or Mistery X,Or somebody.

Best answers
Like I said... It's a temporary skin.

AzN doesn' t model anymore.. and I don't think the ESF team is gonna help, and Mistery X doesn't seem to like people that aren't modeling gods asking for help.... anyone else?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think u should release for when 1.1 comes up so u can use the sword

Best answers
Model of yourself ha....
Nice!!!
And by the way stop telling him names... I think he needs the real thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
No, it's a model of a comic book character called Johnny The Homicidal Maniac, written by Jhonen Vasquez, creator of ZIM, you can go to www.jthm.net (or maybe it's www.jthm.com ... I don't remember) to find some info on the comics.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeee! i loved skinning that thing! its a top class model, and since i got the shirts,books and posters, it was fun! i would greatly like to see this thing in esf, ive done the best i can, lets help!!

Best answers
well, I'm using it in game right now, but the animations are all ****ed, so it's not that great looking. Have you decided what you're gonna do for the sprites yet shijing?

Best answers
Thanks Bryggz, even if you can't do it, you're better than the other animators out there that I've asked, you atleast tried.

Best answers
lol i looked at the model in hlviewer, i see nothing wrong besides the feet being sideways. is that it? or am i missing something? cause if thats all it is then this thing will be extremely easy

Best answers
yeah, it's pretty much just the feet being messed up, the head also pops off in a few animations, and the hand is deformed.

Best answers
Hmm?

i think u should release for when 1.1 comes up so u can use the sword
Hey hey..Trunk's sword is a model..they make it in his hand its not witht he model..so I don't think it'll work, but you can try :D

Best answers
well, for 1.1, I plan on making it replace trunks, and giving him his sword, and maybe getting someone to re-animate the transform sequence. The "SSJ" model wouldn't be hard to do, just get rid of his spikes, and add two horn things (he died, and came back from hell, and he was almost bald, except for 2 fat spikes that looked like horns.. pics at www.jthm.net)

Best answers
So can you give me an update on what you've done on it Bryggz?

**EDIT** Oops.. I double posted.... sry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom