In Memory Of Micheal Jackson Thread. (1958 - 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Clarification wouldn't go amiss. I don't see where I have raised a "bad" issue.

Best answers
Look, all I said was that while MJ had an amazing career, I'm just not one of his fans. Reading back through the other responses, I'm evidently not the only one.

I just don't understand why you want me to stop posting for stating that. I have a right to contribute to forum threads constructively. If I erred in that regard, then I'm sorry but that's simply my opinion.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thousands of people die every day. I don't really feel compelled to shed a tear for this particular man, one who may or may not have had sex with children.

Yeah, I went there.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thousands of people die every day. I don't really feel compelled to shed a tear for this particular man, one who may or may not have had sex with children.

Yeah, I went there.
lol who cares about his life about him sexing with children also i dont belive that cause people dont prove it.also the kids will disagree with haveing sex with him anyway and yea we all die ofcourse.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe you just said "Who cares about his life about him sexing with children". Really? Really?

Also.

Eon said:
I'm sure Michael appreciates this thread very much.

Except that he's dead and can't.
Made me laugh, thanks.

Best answers
I've got a speech for you, Mous4u.

This thread is pointless, stupid and serves zero purpose. I didn't care for his music, I didn't care for Michael Jackson when he was alive.. and I definitely don't care about him more now that he's dead. And it makes me sick how people are still praising and worshiping a child-molesting, pasty skinned, pale piece of garbage like himself.

And I'm gonna go off a tangent on what Eon stated above. Thousands of people die everyday. Who's to say I should worship a child molester with mediocre music and a few decent songs over lets say the firefighter... or the cop... or the soldier that gave their lives for something worth protecting. Hmm.. seems to me that the US Marine that died in combat while fighting for our country deserves a bit more recognition than the 50 year old child molesting piece of garbage you choose to praise and worship.

There's my ****ing speech.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

This thread is pointless, stupid and serves zero purpose. I didn't care for his music, I didn't care for Michael Jackson when he was alive.. and I definitely don't care about him more now that he's dead. And it makes me sick how people are still praising and worshiping a child-molesting, pasty skinned, pale piece of garbage like himself.

And I'm gonna go off a tangent on what Eon stated above. Thousands of people die everyday. Who's to say I should worship a child molester with mediocre music and a few decent songs over lets say the firefighter... or the cop... or the soldier that gave their lives for something worth protecting. Hmm.. seems to me that the US Marine that died in combat while fighting for our country deserves a bit more recognition than the 50 year old child molesting piece of garbage you choose to praise and worship.

If you don't like him, don't post, mkay?

Best answers
If you don't like him, don't post, mkay?
Mous4u said:
in this thread we say a speech about micheal jackson - bad or good -
Sorry bud, but it's not "mkay". I'm following thread rules :) If you have a problem with what I said, take it up with someone else.

Besides that, I'm sticking with what I said about Michael.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry bud, but it's not "mkay". I'm following thread rules :) If you have a problem with what I said, take it up with someone else.

Besides that, I'm sticking with what I said about Michael.
You really should stop posting, you're not helping this thread lolar >.<

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Ron White (the crappy, redneck comedian guy) said it best
"They searched Michael Jackson's bedroom and found life-size dolls of little boys, one of them dressed in a Cub Scout suit. Innocent enough, but if they searched my room and found a life-size doll of a woman, everyone would assume I was ****in' it. And they'd be right! "

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

To many insults man. It's one thing that you didn't like the guy and his music but you shouldn't talk like that. If i were a mod i would give you a warning for that.
First of all you don't have any real proof to back up what you have stated about the child molesting thing.
Second you said that you didn't care about his life. Why bother saying all this stuff? Even if he was a child molester, he wasn't the only one in this world. But he was famous and everybody wanted to get some of his money, one way or another.
Third, he wouldn't be praised and worshiped by so many people if he hadn't achieved something in his life/carrier.
I don't know but seeing people talk trash about other people makes me sick.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread couldn't possibly any further away from it's original (albeit silly) topic.

Goodbye.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom