In FFX, HAS ANYONE GONE THROUGH THE OMEGA RUINS AND LIVED!?

Best answers
god damn......i went into the Omega Ruins...and got BEAT DOWN!

do u have to like....MAX OUT all the Legendary Weapons or some BS?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got to omega weapon, and then I died. I must have advanced at least 20 spheres each person, then I died at omega, waste of time.

Best answers
well basicly this is like the weapons in FF& remember there 2x or 3x stronger than sephy and jenova combined but sooner or later you beat them

any way equip encounter none item and go straight to the weapon but if you want to train bring alot of cures and eithers and elixers with you and think about it the more monsters you beat the stronger your going to be at the omega battle

Best answers
Ive gotten to....well...not TOO far...but kinda far. :S heh...im trying to Capture all the things there....cuz if u get REAL good items for the small ones.....u must get like...99 Immortality Elixers or something, that when u sell them, u get 1 billion gil each (MUAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAA)...if u catch everything there, that is...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah u do get some good **** from doing that stuff and yes i have done it and lived (u just gotta have teh mad skillz :p )

The True Kama

T
That's where I train. My guys are all maxed out and I beat Omega (Fake and Real) each in one hit lol. All it is is training your summouns. My Bahumet wasted everyone in the Ruins. (But of course now, all my summouns do 99999 damage so game no challenge anymore. :D )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
summons get really cheap once ur buff...

i never use em cause they ruin the game by makeing it too cheap and easy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got thou the ruins with 5000 live ppl, omega and ultima were a ****ing joke, ffx is WAY to easy:S

Retired
Best answers
lol differences :) some find it easy, others find it hard. I never played FFX so i cant judge :(. I prefere the Xbox above PS2 anyway

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i totaly agree ffx was waaaaaaaaay too easy i miss the good old days of ff7 and the actualy hard to beat bosses

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
i totaly agree ffx was waaaaaaaaay too easy i miss the good old days of ff7 and the actualy hard to beat bosses
ahhh good ol matrira keeper

:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
curse all the freaken easyness of todays rpgs!!!

i want a chalangeing boss not some guy i can beat in 1 turn (/me glares at yue yevon >:\ )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
curse all the freaken easyness of todays rpgs!!!

i want a chalangeing boss not some guy i can beat in 1 turn (/me glares at yue yevon >:\ )
/me glares at yue yevons funny pointless piller things

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
LOL!!! Make it through the Ruins and live?? I eat all the monsters in there for breakfast. Once I got Rikku, Auron, and Yuna's Legendary Weapons that place was pie. Now I eat Ultima weapon and Shinryu for lunch. If you havent already guess most of my stats are maxed out for auron, yuna , and rikku. I almost got tidus pumped up though. I would go and beat that last original creation, but I dont feel like going to capture 10 of every monster.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by suicidal_maniac
LOL!!! Make it through the Ruins and live?? I eat all the monsters in there for breakfast. Once I got Rikku, Auron, and Yuna's Legendary Weapons that place was pie. Now I eat Ultima weapon and Shinryu for lunch. If you havent already guess most of my stats are maxed out for auron, yuna , and rikku. I almost got tidus pumped up though. I would go and beat that last original creation, but I dont feel like going to capture 10 of every monster.
Nemies (the last monster) is just as crap as all the other bosses on ffx:S

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha no **** man FF7 was the best! I must of beaten 15-20 times over and I still play it. My god was it addicting but damn Aerith died :cry:

Best answers
i just got ff7 yesterday (havent tryed it yet)

i got ff8 a week ago (im on disc 2)

i still play the orginal final fantacy for nes :) (beat it)

i got ff adventures for gb (beat it)

is there any final fantasy games coming out for gba???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes!!!

final fantasy tactics is comming out on the gba and get this its a brand new game!!!! not a copy of the old one!!!!

hurray for gba!!!!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O.... nuts
this means i have to get a gba now. >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur damn right u will

mmmmm portable fft.....

now that will be the best gba game to date

Users who are viewing this thread