Death from Above
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, well said!
Not really no

Um I wasn't being an ass

I was sure of my answer but I hadn't tried in a while so I could have been wrong. When I made that post it was 3am and I had a long day at work so I was tired which is why I couldn't be bothered updating, loading and playing the game.

Don't get all worked up over nothing

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Cause Goku is powerfull enouh without it. We dont really think much of cutting stuff like that for the sake of making a character less overpowered. Thats also why we are not giving Vegeta USSJ while we are giving it to Trunks.
So what's the plan with Vegeta's transformations? Just a regular SSJ, or SSJ -> Majin Vegeta?

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
So what's the plan with Vegeta's transformations? Just a regular SSJ, or SSJ -> Majin Vegeta?
Well the plan is SSJ and SSJ2.

If someone wants to slap the M on his forehead, thats OK to. But attack whise youll have the standards. Final Flash, Galit Gun and Big Bang. So doesnt really change a thing concept whise.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't SSJ2 Vegeta essentially Majin Vegeta? I thought he achieved it when he was marked.

Best answers
Not really no
Actually, yeah it was. As 'The PR guy' you're horrible at public relations. Rude, argumentative and unapologetic. Some training may be needed, or the whole 'PR' bit removed from your name.

Yay! No more nub beam spamming!

Best answers
Actually, yeah it was. As 'The PR guy' you're horrible at public relations. Rude, argumentative and unapologetic. Some training may be needed, or the whole 'PR' bit removed from your name.

you forgot mum jokes too

but srsly

charging gen beam/ball while gliding?

Death from Above
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers

A short simple answer is not being rude

Discord Member
Best answers
i still don't get how come Vegeta doesn't get to have a third transformation, nearly everyone else has 3 or more transformations. put in the MMAAJJINNN!!! lol. and majin can have the final explosion attack (the final flash but straight up aoe around him instead)

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
i still don't get how come Vegeta doesn't get to have a third transformation, nearly everyone else has 3 or more transformations. put in the MMAAJJINNN!!! lol. and majin can have the final explosion attack (the final flash but straight up aoe around him instead)
I'm in favor of Majin transformation after ssj2 so this is ssj2 majin vegeta and then just add final explosion even with the same combos and animations as ssj2 vegeta (just with M marked and final explosion)
But if you can to add him new animations and combos thats will be even better !!!

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually everyone has 2 transformations, except for Buu, Goku and Frieza.

Cell, Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks and Vegeta all have 2 transformations. Ginyu anmd 18 use the buddy system so its not really a transformation. And well Krillin is still kind of back there with 1 boost.

Discord Member
Best answers
Actually everyone has 2 transformations, except for Buu, Goku and Frieza.

Cell, Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks and Vegeta all have 2 transformations. Ginyu anmd 18 use the buddy system so its not really a transformation. And well Krillin is still kind of back there with 1 boost.
wouldn't it make more sense to balance 4 characters with 3 transformations and 4 characters with 2? + the other buddy systems. I am not quite sure what the logic behind all of this is when it comes to balancing. Would make 2 characters on each side of good and evil to have 3 transformations (if u include Vegeta to be good)

Death from Above
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Most characters in the show only transform twice if they have more they're normally filler transformation (USSJ)

Majin is basically SSJ2 we just prefer SSJ2 over Majin

Old School
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
My problem is not with one event specifically, but many over a period of time. Its quite apparent now that you have no idea how to act in a Public Relations position, and maybe thats not your fault. Some of you guys do though and for that, we thank you. A good amount of your replies lack context and leaves people confused and wondering why you say the things you say.

Example: Zeroc posted a thread a while back, and you made a comment about where he posted it, mocking him for posting that thread where he did, "burring" the thread as you put it. He had no idea what you were talking about, so Grega steps in fills in the blanks, as usual. And thats just one, of many, examples.

I do find this hillarious though.
Please don't answer questions you don't actually know the answer too
Brilliant.

Again, my problem is not with one event specifically. As a whole, ESF's Public Relations is failing its followers in some aspects. I am not alone in this thought, and you know Im right. Its just that (some of) you guys fail to care enough to fix it, which is the greatest shame to be honest. So many people before me have acknowledged and voiced this issue, of course only to fall on deaf ears, naturally. This place was a great place to be at one point, and I really enjoyed being part of the forum staff when I was a super moderator. Now this place is pretty dead and its not the users that are to blame, nor is it the slow progress being made. I know you guys can care less, but thats it for me. Good luck mates, really.

The Magic Booper
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Um I wasn't being an ass

I was sure of my answer but I hadn't tried in a while so I could have been wrong. When I made that post it was 3am and I had a long day at work so I was tired which is why I couldn't be bothered updating, loading and playing the game.

To be fair even the nicest person has bad days. If what he said in the quote is true and isn't just an excuse I believe we should lay off of him. Im sure there has been times when we all have said/done something that was taken the wrong way. PR or not we still need to respect the fact that no one can be cheery 100% of the time.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
wouldn't it make more sense to balance 4 characters with 3 transformations and 4 characters with 2? + the other buddy systems. I am not quite sure what the logic behind all of this is when it comes to balancing. Would make 2 characters on each side of good and evil to have 3 transformations (if u include Vegeta to be good)
Its all number manipulation really. Basically the characters with 3 transformations will have weaker transformations in general, while the characters with 2 transformations will need a longer time to transform. All in all the stats of the final forms will be similar for all characters across the board.

Discord Member
Best answers
well it would've been nice seein Majin Vegeta in there. seeing the transformation would've been epic and not to mention the bad assery of his veins popping n bulging and the dark eyes with evil intent and a grin to match. truly a sad day.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Could you please clarify the mechanics in terms of gliding?

It makes sense to me that whilst charging a finisher move, movement via user input is locked. Will take some getting used to, but it's a solid concept.
But what about the influence of physics? If a player is gliding/falling through the air and starts charging their finisher move, does the player lose momentum, or are they suddenly jerked to zero velocity?
If the latter is true, then it seems a waste deploying an actual physics engine.

Last edited:
IMA WHALE URGLEURGLEURGLE
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Going back to the main part of the topic, Could there be a possible option to add moving while charging beams such as the Kamehameha? Like a server/console command?? I personally get the idea its to prevent beam spam, but lets be real for a moment, beams are a major part of the DBZ series just as much as the melee, one shouldn't be restricted as much due to personal opinions, and if it is at least least allow us the option to have it for those who want it, shouldn't be that difficult right, even if it makes the beams silly every now and then?

Death from Above
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Going back to the main part of the topic, Could there be a possible option to add moving while charging beams such as the Kamehameha? Like a server/console command?? I personally get the idea its to prevent beam spam, but lets be real for a moment, beams are a major part of the DBZ series just as much as the melee, one shouldn't be restricted as much due to personal opinions, and if it is at least least allow us the option to have it for those who want it, shouldn't be that difficult right, even if it makes the beams silly every now and then?
If you look at the show they never/rarely move while charging a signature move

If there was an option in the future it's very unlikely there will be animations in place, you will just have a silly slide

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom