IMVU

Best answers
hey can someone make this pic look all kool put ROKSUS on it somewhere and well... just pimp it out make it look GOOD DONT CHANGE THE SIZE PLEAZZZZZE this for a pic on imvu.com :] thank you whoever does this i REALLY appreciate it

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I think it's trying to communicate.

Moved to Sigs for the request.

Best answers
Ehm. What tha hell is that? Don't you care about sign makers feelings?
No really, that picture is too small, quality is way too bad.

But maybe someone can do it. I don't even try. :p

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super_Saiyan_10 said:
hey can someone make this pic look all kool put ROKSUS on it somewhere and well... just pimp it out make it look GOOD DONT CHANGE THE SIZE PLEAZZZZZE this for a pic on imvu.com :] thank you whoever does this i REALLY appreciate it
You want the signature to be the same size as the picture you posted? That picture... is tiny... You can't really do anything with it other than cut out the angle guy and place it on a background and the text above the guy.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super_Saiyan_10 said:

That pic isn't any good, the wings are missing parts, you would have a very ugly angel if you would cut it out, and its just too small, if you want to make a logo/banner/siggy, whatever, you have to give us a big picture, bigger then its gonna be in the end result.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even at that small size, it's over the forums sig height limit (220/200 pixels).

Your best bet is to cut out the angel and stick it on a background of brushes that's wider than it is tall.

Best answers
NOT FOR A SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for a thing called imvu.com thats why i put it in the off SUBJECTS catagory

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
That pic isn't any good, the wings are missing parts
Holy ****, those are wings? I thought they were mountains in the background!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super_Saiyan_10 said:
NOT FOR A SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for a thing called imvu.com thats why i put it in the off SUBJECTS catagory
For a thing...

Yeah, that is really... helpfull.

And yeah, those seem to be wings.

Best answers
I know what he's talking about, it's like an avatar, that's the correct size, he just wants his name added so he can it in his profile.

For example, if you've ever been to MySpace each person has an image to show who they are, he wants that as his on IMVU. IMVU is a 3D instant messaging program.

Best answers
Ryeko said:
I know what he's talking about, it's like an avatar, that's the correct size, he just wants his name added so he can it in his profile.

For example, if you've ever been to MySpace each person has an image to show who they are, he wants that as his on IMVU. IMVU is a 3D instant messaging program.
YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally someone knows wat im talkin bout so can anyone do this fo me PLZ!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Best answers
not really, i like to talk alot:D

there u go, i deleted it, is that betteR?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't it have to be square for an avatar?

And yes, this thread is getting too lax on the spam. Making a pointed note on spam also counts as spam itself, not to mention rogue moderation. That said, this thread has run it's tired, grim course, so I can't see much further use for it. That's not an invitation to start (well, continue) flooding it with more spam.

Best answers
Raven, on IMVU the avatar picture are that size.

Best answers
Everything is clear now.
Could a moderator be so kind and close this thread?

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom