IMVU

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super_Saiyan_10 said:
THANK YOU OMG the other people wher so hard headed bye every one thread CLOSED
I read through all of your posts, and OR i'm a big idiot (which is perfectly possible), or you just weren't clear at all about what you wanted, not everybody knows what IMVU is, and if you say "a thing!", then that isnt't really clear either.

If you have a request, its better to ask like

"Hey guys, I have IMVU which is a instant messenger, could you guys turn this picture into an avatar? you don't have to change the dimensions of the picture, just add a name and a few cool effects that you like".

And there you go, people exactly know what you want, and this topic wouldn't be full of spam in the first place.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Hehe LUTZIE STRIKES AGAIN!!!:laff:

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
... Some mornings I wish I'd stuck in bed.. Not that I have a choice, I have work, but seeing this is enough to make me want to crawl back in.. o_O

ace005, consider yourself on your last caution. If I ever see you spam again, you get a warning. Even though I hate giving out warnings for spam, you clearly don't understand anything but. Stop it.

And you, lutz alec, who came so late to the spam-spree with what appears to be a one-winged Sasuke.. just.. don't. Please.

This one is closed. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom