Improvement

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How to fix it? Any crits and comments are wellcome. And I think it is much better then camel. Ty everyone who sent me tuts. I will send updates, soon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh,

render front and side and wires.
looks like an improvment, woudlnt rush to try alot of defination (highpoly) though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The more you smooth, the more polies your model will have.

Smoothing isn't a good thing to use if you want to make a good model. Good models look good but also work well for animation and don't have useless polies.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, U say I fix the leg (renew it)... OK. And some advices about other tehniques. Should I use subdivs, and for what. Some advices for making head etc.

Best answers
Learn to do poly by poly modeling, don't jump into the deep end with high poly straight away.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it was a movie tut, so I did everything he said, but legs. He did them easily, and I just can't. The most problems are at hips. It always so wavy. I did legs 5 times to get those on pic. But, the tut's not finished. Soon, I'll d-load more of it. I think it includes skining. My conclusion is: Modeling is haaaard!

Best answers
not really..if you start small and go bigger after practice you could fly through models and make it better, just practice alot and you'll get better, so just keep remaking it and you'll notice how much progress your making each time

Best answers
My conclusion is: Modeling is haaaard!
Not really <.<...
If you think Modelling is that hard, I can't imagine you thinking about rigging and UVMapping o_O X_X...
Just remake, remake, remake, remake, remake, learn to UVMap, remake, remake etc xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You Lazy Bums....nothings hard, just time consuming and abit of braintraining.

Reck told you right: first poly by poly.
Sadly i tried to find one for Maya, didnt found a real one though. They all use special "techniques" to make they're life easier... they think

Discord Member
Best answers
Well....the second u start understanding modeling as such and polyflow u become a good modeler...u can spend months learning by tutorials...but if u don't try to think with ur head its pretty much a lost effort...
I myself am not that good of a modeler....so some people might disagree but...thats my personal opinion....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I myself am not that good of a modeler....
yeh you're a half ass, nothing worth <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Best answers
I like how you completely ignored my advice and the advice of others, good luck, you're on your own...

I will say it once again. Learn how to model POLY by POLY first, then use these techniques to speed up modeling. Right now, you have practically no understanding of topology (polyflow). I don't blame you, but modelling easy stuff polygon by polygon will teach you A LOT.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But about poly by poly, I have a question. Does it considering exteruding (I don't know the spell)? I know some ppl think that exteruding sux.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom