improvement?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i made 2 drawings , 1 about a week ago, and 1 today @ 19:00 till 21:00
but i want to know from you if i improved ..
il post 2 new ones, and 2 old ones, please tell me.

new...

and this one is from 2day.

===========

these are the old ones.

and this one.

i personally think i do improve , but not as much as i want 2. :p

C&C please...

thnx

Retired
Best answers
yes you are improving, I can see you're really trying to make the basic shapes for the body, the head etc, you can see the sketchlines, which is a good thing. the first characters are still a bit 'uptight' very static, try using that technique to make a good dynamic drawing. I think you're progressing. good luck man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya you are improving but you seem to be getting proportions wrong on some of em and you are making your lines to straight I think.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think finding a good picture and looking at it while you sketch it, would help you understands proportions a lot more. its a great studying tool and it's helps you improve. if you have a drive to draw, just let it flow and work with it as much as possible.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think its easy to learn proportion really, its a gradual process where you constantly measure things with your eyes, its hard, i still have problems....

Yes your improving as always, the more you draw the better you'll get. next time im online i'll show u sum stuff if you want?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, thanks , i would like 2 c some,..

btw, i am surprised you didint c the face of the second one, VERRY big jaws, or long ones, look @ it :p

Best answers
I think your definately improving a lot. Your arms espiecially are a lot better than your old ones. But in your second new pic, your drawing looks a bit crosseyed IMO.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thnx, but i cant c the crosseyes.. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom