Importing Characters

Best answers
They should make an option in the class selection screen where one can select the option import.

First you have to set up a script with the character's info, models, attacks, etc.

I think it would be a great solution for replacing characters with other models, and not changing the attacks and pl's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do u have any single idea how much work would be involved if they were to do that.....

i dont think esf could even do that

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most normal people who just play the game don't know how to script...or model...or animate...what you're saying is you basically want to make your own mod of characters and import them into ESF, something which I don't even think is possible either.

Best answers
The people who can create scripts and code can do this and put it on the net for people to download.

Also, a person can create a character creater which creates characters in a simple manner, write a file, send 2 ESF for confirmation of a "fair" character and put it into script and model.

I know it sounds like 2 much, but it is still a great idea.

Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=Red, strength=#+8)>No It Aint... Look They Made The Game Good As It Is.. We Are Waiting For Characters And Bug Fixes...</TABLE> <TABLE style=filter:glow(color=Green, strength=#+2)>Not Extra Work For The Team... Be Happy That They Are Actually Doing This...</TABLE>

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=Blue, strength=#+10)>I Know I Am...</TABLE>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by augrunt
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=Red, strength=#+8)>No It Aint... Look They Made The Game Good As It Is.. We Are Waiting For Characters And Bug Fixes...</TABLE> <TABLE style=filter:glow(color=Green, strength=#+2)>Not Extra Work For The Team... Be Happy That They Are Actually Doing This...</TABLE>

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=Blue, strength=#+10)>I Know I Am...</TABLE>
Colors are very annoying!!!

BFP has done this, basically ESF would be a BFP clone then, and that would be cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom