Important Sugestions!

Best answers
Hi,I downloaded esf 1.2 and it was my 1st time ive played it.Great mod! There are only a few things that bothered me.The ssj transformation...its cool and everything exept when the hair goes yellow (or any other trans) It looks all sloppy as if you watch a movie then suddenly you acidently press it on a other channel... (I hope u get the picture lol).

My sugestions:
When you go ssj , can you try to ad an efect? Like powerup aura,and right before the transformations there should be like a flash then when the flash is gone they transformed.

It will definetly look better.

Best answers
This is already there. There is no reason for you to post suggestions if you havent even played 1.0 or 1.1.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well there are animation for the transformation, maybe you dont have it set to full graphical performance. but it is and will be a model change. the are not gonna make 10 models just for a transformation

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres a bug in the current version of 1.2 if you use steam, the High GFX options arnt saved, wait for the patch.

Best answers
Or if you set it to Medium, it will change it to high (for me at least). Just don't go back in and hit apply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom