Status
Not open for further replies.
Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
From this point onwards, people posting modelling threads based on their projects will be required to supply images of their work.
Failure to do so will result in removal of aforementioned threads and warnings being distributed to repeat offenders. You may think this sounds harsh, but until pictures are posted, threads about models without visual content are merely threads of intention. We do NOT have an "Intentions" section, this is the MODELLING/SKINNING section of the forum only, so until such time as you are able to provide images, refrain from creating threads. For those of you that wish to post threads to gain input from other members regarding your future projects/intentions, Its about time you took full advantage of the PM function provided on this forum.

Have a nice day :devgrin:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We've been cracking down on the crazy amounts of spam in this forum for a while now, and we've decided to widen our horizons a bit. From this point forward, until further notice, all posts in response to pictures or examples of models in this section are expected to consist of at least one solid sentence. While it may feel like second nature to respond to someone's pictures with "Wow, nice model" or "That's cool!" , all it really accomplishes is a boost in your post count. The person who is looking for criticism may enjoy those comments, but they don't actually offer any solid criticism, and they show no sign that the model was actually examined by the person posting.

Now we don't mind it if you say "Hey nice model I like the wangtastic head," but we will not tollerate repetative and aimless responses like "That kicks ass!" and "omg release it." We'll give this rule about a week or so to kick into effect before we start warning people for doing it over and over, but just know that it will no longer be tolerated in mass amounts as it is now.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
As a reminder that we have YOUR interests as users and fans at heart, I couldnt help but be annoyed with Mr Bugskins total disrespect of the genuine users in this section. As a consequence of his infantile behaviour, i revoked any percieved right he may have had and banned him without warning. Anybody else around here that thinks they can disrespect/spam people who are trying to post in good faith take note, PARTIES OVER, i wont tolerate this garbage any longer, and i WILL smack heads without prior warning.

Have a nice day :devgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom