Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
ive got plenty of space too, the reason the pic was down was that halflife.org was changing servers. thanks for the offer tho :)

btw, new pics will come soon. im a bit busy with a skool assignment at the moment, but once that is done, i'll give you guys some more eye candy.

Best answers
Sounds nice.. well.. i have never seen a map (yet) that could slow down my comp.. soo.. if this does.. Im happy :)
cause then i know im going to buy a new comp..
so Bobmaster.. make it really good.. would ya? cause i could use a new comp...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gj on this map, i hope you get round to finishing it:)

do you ppl recon this map would make my new computer slow *2.8 processor, 512 ram, 60 gig hd, radeon 9800 128mb:p *

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Nice Bob!
this is on my MUST download list, I hope this gets to be a more used map once completed, good job so far man!

Best answers
lol...too blocky. firstly, you can only do so much with the halflife enging, secondly, its ment to be all jagged like that, but thanks anyways :p

Im also a bit behind in my mapping. never fear, assignments are nearly out of the way. Pics will be soon, so hang tight for that eye candy :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That map looks reall cool. Cant wait to see more pics.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt it he will show more pics, he wants to keep a lot of stuff as a surprise.

Best answers
B0Bmaster40000 said:
lol...too blocky. firstly, you can only do so much with the halflife enging, secondly, its ment to be all jagged like that, but thanks anyways :p

Im also a bit behind in my mapping. never fear, assignments are nearly out of the way. Pics will be soon, so hang tight for that eye candy :p

yeah i know warcraft :S ..hurry up with the rest of the pics :laff:

b.t.w. cool sig :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spam, Sp-Spam Spam Spaaaaaaaam~ (sings to the tune of those old Tums commercials).

Nightmar3. Keep up these pointless posts and it's going to get you banned. I do not allow ppl to harass mappers for releases of any kind either.

-Karrde-

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's going on Bob? We haven't heard of you for quite a while. I really hope you're not going to quit working on the map. Allthough i prolly wouldn't be able to play it(low end), i'd still like to see more of your work.

Best answers
dont rush me! :p when i have something that i deem worthy to show you i will show you. Its proving to be a difficult project, especially trying to get some modelling aspects right. but i have not, and will not quit.

*if anyone (with decent modelling skills) wants to help with some env_models i need to make for this map, then PM me, or IM me on AIM.
NOTE: no animation required. just modelling and skinning.

Bolteh2

B
scruffie, dont bump old threads.. specially NOT WITH SPAM...

warning given

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom