Imkongkong's Zsword Map

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
One of the best maps in my opinion. It looks awesome, plays great and KongKong has put a lot of effort in this map.

This is Imkongkong's great Earth Special Forces map. It took him a while to create this map, but with some help he did it. This Zsword map really looks great, with the old kai model in it with its own animation. Plus sounds and even the broken sword in it, you'll love it. For all ESF players this is a must download!
Readme!
ESF_ZSWORD
Made for Earth's Special Forces
========

The Kai world, where the zsword was.

Special thanks, in no particular order

Bizt
Reckoning of Fire
Davidskiwan
Kama
Rayna
Enix
Dj Ready
Bapplebo

I couldn't have made this map without everyone's help. Thank you all for your time and effort in making this map a reality.
Download Link:
[dl]http://www.moddb.com/mods/48/earths-special-forces/addons/10881/imkongkongs-zsword-map[/dl]

Attachments

Last edited:
The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes the map is great indeed. And I think that should get better if possible, with the kind of effects that mappers have given in new esf 1.3 maps, this maps would definitely be one of the best ones. Like say better water animations, and terrain in the background....just suggesting but it is great anyways.

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I've added quite a few old maps on ModDB, might as well add them here as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't played on ZSword for a long time, but I really liked it. It has a distinct feel to it, it really does feel like the Kai's World. Imkongkong did an awesome job on it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks i rally like this map.i like play here with bubu or gohan for remember the serie,.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom