Imagining the Tenth Dimension

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We can all imagine ourselves living in 3 dimensions, right? And I'm assuming that we can understand how time would then be the 4th dimension. But what about ten dimensions? Can you imagine ten dimensions that define the universe? Would any sane person want to?

The answer, of course, is no! But for the insane, or those who aspire to be insane, here's how:

http://www.tenthdimension.com/flash2.php
Warning: This flash video may cause you to wrap yourself into a ball and rock back and forth on the floor.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
String theory... Nice to know people still assume that the string theory is finalized, while it has yet to be proven. As there being more than four dimensions (I think Albert Einstein was the one who said time was the fourth dimension), the other six still only exist in theory.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wonderful... I decided to learn about string theory while hung over. Thank you so much.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've known the multi-dimensions of space theory for a few years now. It is the principle theory that proves a deity can exist and perform seemingly impossibe actions. I'm glad to hear this being passed around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it just me or does it load so ****ing long -_-.
Just closed the window cuz i couldnt bare the loading times.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J-Dude said:
I've known the multi-dimensions of space theory for a few years now. It is the principle theory that proves a deity can exist and perform seemingly impossibe actions. I'm glad to hear this being passed around.
lol, it proves nothing o_O, only more scientific knowledge, rather than faith reassurance.

String theory is not confirmed in any way watsoever, as the name suggests its just a theory.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The way things have worked in physics is that when a new revolutionary theory comes out, it has usually been widely accepted by the majority of scientists (general relativity etc). That is why so much attention has been paid to the String Theory. It has been around since the '70s and has explained quite a bit about our understanding of the world as well as bringing up some interesting new questions.

One of the newer lesser known theories is the VSL (Varying Speed of Light theory), which has attracted more and more attention in recent years with some evidence of its validity popping up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom