Im upset!

Best answers
Hey thx to every1 helping me on my other problems but ive now encountered a new problem everytime i d/l summing that associates with Esf it always d/ls as a .rar file for example i d/l a map and it comes up in .rar format now how do i sort it so that i can use the map in game and models n so on any help wud do plz?

Best answers
Yo thx alot i got the maps to work but how do i get the d/ld models to work ive tried what it said by putting the stuff into the folders n nuffin happens well thx again

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have to rename the file of the model to the one you are gooing to replace, so unpack those files, and rename your model to "picollo.mdl" if you want it to replace picollo. make sure you backup your model, so u can always put it back

Best answers
Well lol i got another problem i d/ld eva server pack 1.2 ive put everything into the correct folders which is funkydory but wen i choose the type of game n map i wanna use i click ok n then it dissapears to the desktop i know i shud be posting on their forums but i really cant be bothered registering so can any1 help me again plz thx

Best answers
Server pack is called Server pack for a reason, meaning its for making dedicated servers...(as far as I know anyway)

Best answers
nope, the serverpack is for making servers - listen and dedicated.
Try to reinstall EVM.

Best answers
vanji said:
nope, the serverpack is for making servers - listen and dedicated.
Try to reinstall EVM.
Oh how confusing :eek: If it was a mod It would be the other way around..nvm then ignore me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom