I'm tired of these mother ****ing.... sheeps?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****. O_O
I'll.. reply again when I know wtf to say..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL (don't get mad, I say ROFL because I'm actually ROFLing). That has to be the funniest damn trailer I've ever seen. Honestly, when that one sheep bashed it's head through the door and was like "bahhhhhh!" I just couldn't stop laughing. I'm definately going to see this. I'll probably add it to dan_esf_fanatics' list of meaningless comedies as well.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll say it once and I'll say it again: New Zealanders are absolutely the best at making hilarious horror films. This looks great.

Best answers
lmfao! this has got to be a prank please.... thats fukin hilarious best thing since sliced bread! im defiantly going to watch that!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm definately going to see this. I'll probably add it to dan_esf_fanatics' list of meaningless comedies as well.
lol you don't have to, I'm getting this right away. I can't stop lmaoing after that xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahahah, the mint sauce burns them.

Best answers
Thats probably one of the most idiotic concepts for a horror movie. Along with the movie named "Up", which featured a killer elevator that had been experimented with dolphin brain cells. (I still cant understand why they couldnt use the damn stairs.)
Even though it might be closer to comedy than a horror, i still wont waste my money on something like this...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course it's idiotic. It's probably supposed to be. Like I said, New Zealand has a good tradition of making hilarious horror films. The trend was basically started with Peter Jackson (Yes, same guy who did Lord of the Rings - I REALLY wonder how he got that job...?) His early stuff was absolutely insanely low budget comedy win.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I only know of one Black Sheep.
BEES IN THE CAR! BEES EVERYWHERE!

EDIT: Wait.... that was Tommy Boy. As funny as they were... I always confuse Farley/Spade flicks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actually like it!

rofl muahahhaha xD lolololol hahahahh lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rofl ofl roflrfolroflrof looooooooololoLOlolOloloLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl xD muhahahah xD ;A xD ^^ lolol muhahahah omfg noes creeped pants lol M'balz r w3t muhahahaha rofl omg lol mao hahah.... phew

Best answers
"what are you doing in hear"

-puffs a smoke- "you wouldnt understand"

-sheepy whore enters from stage left-

Mog

Best answers
LMAO!! awesome!
"Violence of the Lambs" lol! :D

This looks like good bit of comic horror, or maybe horrific comedy... either will do.
If it's supposed to just be a horror film, then no matter how scary they make it, people will not be able to stop laughing at inapprorpiate times at the crazy rabbid sheep!

I had a similar problem when I went to see Saw 2... I was the only person in the cinema laughing at some parts... bad. ;D

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Holy fudgecakenoodlepop Lamp Chop!!!!!! weresheep!!!!, now werewolves have something else to worry about other then silver bullets.

This is obviously not a serious movie, judging from the trailer.

I wanna see it hehe:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course it's idiotic. It's probably supposed to be. Like I said, New Zealand has a good tradition of making hilarious horror films. The trend was basically started with Peter Jackson (Yes, same guy who did Lord of the Rings - I REALLY wonder how he got that job...?) His early stuff was absolutely insanely low budget comedy win.
Braindead!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who would have thought of killer sheep anyway

I can't wait to see that Weresheep

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom