Best answers
...a good tutorial that explains everything. i tried to model with the milkshape (or whatever) tut but i got stuck ing the 6th page... (told u i was a n00b). so i would really appriciate it if u would give me a good tut that explains how to do everything and not just say "change the transparansy to 20%" (in photoshop). im sure that they continue on saying stuff like that and i dont know how to do that.

or....there is allways the possibility that one of u gr8 and godly (hehe) modelers would model a goku ssj3 that looks really really good for me so that i (and any1 else that wants to) can enjoy the true power of the sayains!

10x ahead very much

Best answers
Sure you can ask other modelers to do it for you, but if you learn how your self you can make anything you want.

And the sticky links to the cs girl tut. I think thats the one his stuck on, in photoshop and paint shop pro you can create layers of images the appear above each other, If a layer is semitransparent you can see through to the layer below. If you don't have a gfx editor that uses layers you can download a free 30 day trial of paint shop pro here. http://www.jasc.com/download_4.asp?prod=001

Best answers
the problem is that when the tut told me to change the transparancy i was on it for 6 hours and i still couldnt find out how the hell am i going to do that...so if any1 can b my personnal guide to stuff like that (by icq for ex.) i would appreciate it.

but isnt there another tut for modeling?

Best answers
Ok I'm assuming you are using the cs girl tut and you are still designing.

What software are you using for the design?

If you're using paint shop pro find the layer palette (open it by clicking the cyan and red squares at the top of the screen). Find the layer you want transparent and there should be a bar next to it that says 100, drag that down to 20.

If you are using photo shop show the layers by going to windows > layers . Next to the layer you want transparent, change opacity from 100% to 20%.

Hope that wasn't too confusing.

Best answers
i did what u said but it didnt work they way its supposed to....if i had a place to upload the screenshot i took u could c what i did...

Scruffie

S
Yeah, I noticest that in a Photoshop Tutorial it told me to do something quite technical without actually telling me how to do it.

Best answers
im SO!!!!!!!!!!! stupid.....nm guys....i figured out y i was stuck.

10x very much anyways!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom