im sorry im sorry im sorry

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i forgot to give crits i thacht i gave m on my site i forgot sorry every one :scared: i hope i didnt ofend anny one with my c17 model and yes its origanaly an trunks in vegetas armer so crits to brollman atleas it think he made it and pro stfu you ****face you cant even model that good if you where azndragon ore some s-bolt would have sayd yes you are wricht but u suc oficialy

wow my first flame that releavs alot :] now i know wy others do it

[J]

Best answers
yes other people flame to feel like they are above somebody else

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you flame just for that reason you sux i just flamed himcus he sucs bigtime :]

Best answers
Originally posted by zeldalink
i forgot to give crits i thacht i gave m on my site i forgot sorry every one :scared: i hope i didnt ofend anny one with my c17 model and yes its origanaly an trunks in vegetas armer so crits to brollman atleas it think he made it and pro stfu you ****face you cant even model that good if you where azndragon ore some s-bolt would have sayd yes you are wricht but u suc oficialy

wow my first flame that releavs alot :] now i know wy others do it
your a model theif, plain and simple. dont get mad at me letting everyone know. id usualy flame back but since we speak different languages, mine being english, yours being... what ever the hell it is..., im just going to let a mod handle your little boo hoo's.
:D

Best answers
we all need to chill out a little guys, lets all be nice and not fight over models, in the long run, is it gonna ruin ur day if he is a theif? im not sayin u r link, im just sayin, so maybe we'll mellow out a little

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i editet the upper one the second c 17 i made up from scrap so dont flame about that 1

ps fat man i dont play nice i cheat :devgrin:

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
cheat here and you'll be SMACKED DOWN :devgrin:

Best answers
Originally posted by zeldalink
i editet the upper one the second c 17 i made up from scrap so dont flame about that 1

ps fat man i dont play nice i cheat :devgrin:
so if this is yours.....

http://www.geocities.com/joost_driessen/c17.html
and you made it from scratch, and you flame me for saying its a bid for power model, someone should ban you. the forum rules are that if you rip your banned, and ive caught you twice. im not a mod and im not trying to be one but your the one draging this out not me.
proof :

now quit trying to lie.
shut up by : th3pr0
:talk:

Best answers
...let alone not being able to import on a frame that you could modify into the T postion in the least...idiot

Best answers
ffs th3 pro y do u keep going around in threads and always makin coments on bad things but i have never seen u say anything nice about any ones models!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf ??? now i know wij my modler sayd he made hmself but wanted me to say its mine ;( ;( ;( I....I....I.....I'M..SO PIST OF RICHT NOW ;( ;( ;(

Best answers
Originally posted by SSj Nathan
ffs th3 pro y do u keep going around in threads and always makin coments on bad things but i have never seen u say anything nice about any ones models!
well its not his model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i already kickt him from the team thanks for saying it to me and sorry i flamed u

Best answers
nah man its cool, i just dont like people that steal other people's work, when its so easy to just give credits.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but its stil cool to use it in mt game as long as i give credits to m richt ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom