I'm so ****ed! :(

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
My dad caught me today of not going to school. I saw him in the front door, and i rushed through the back door. After 4min, i tried to walk back home since i knew he was going back to work. But he caught me walking on the street on my socks.. My heart was pumping like crazy >_<, any one had same kind of experience? :eek:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Errr... once there was a fight involving the whole school. War like it was. We had main artillery (guys with weightlifting stuff), at the front, and pussies like us at the back who bought chocolate milk, drank it, and threw the bottle into the crowd.

Best answers
wtf.....where was this?..im sure if weightlifting equipment was used, there wouldve been some kind of news report..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please try not to evade the swear filter in the future.
/me edits title of the thread

Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
My dad caught me today of not going to school. I saw him in the front door, and i rushed through the back door. After 4min, i tried to walk back home since i knew he was going back to work. But he caught me walking on the street on my socks.. My heart was pumping like crazy >_<, any one had same kind of experience? :eek:
Sorry but thats down right hilarious. Im a professional ditcher! So no, I havent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hide in your closet. No one is ever gonna look in there.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or try under the bed.

Just dont worry itll blow over ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do people NOT go to school, anyway? It's so pathetic these days that all you really have to do is show up like 40% of the time and make a last minute plea on graduation day...at least where I live.

Best answers
When we're young, we complain about school and want the simple life back
When we're older, we complain about our jobs and want the schooltimes back
When we're just old, we complain about doing nothing and want to be busy again
Conclusion, people just like to complain a lot..

Also, skipping classes is what these youngsters find "cool" these days.. But yes, then stuff like this happens and they almost wet themselves..

I never skipped classes when I was in highschool.. I even went to them when I was sick (unless the doctor told me to stay inside)..

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Advice for you kid, stop skipping school, seriously.
In the end it can cost you another school year, a fine of about 1000 euro(Yes even in Holland) and the faith your parents had in you.

I had a "friend" who was skipping like 50% of his school day and had a bill of more then 1700 euro.
Not to mention his dad being furious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in my school people skip a lot, even my brother and as a result he is currently spending an extra year playing catch-up :)

i never miss my classes most of the time

Random

R
Devion said:
Advice for you kid, stop skipping school, seriously.
In the end it can cost you another school year, a fine of about 1000 euro(Yes even in Holland) and the faith your parents had in you.

I had a "friend" who was skipping like 50% of his school day and had a bill of more then 1700 euro.
Not to mention his dad being furious.

HAHAHA! What country out there fines kids for skipping school? I skipped alot of school and still passed. It's okay if you do it once and awhile. Plus to tell you the truth half of what they teach you in school is crap anyways. Giving kids fines? HaHaHa!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's why I love my school. And my life. I could skip class and never get caught. First if I skipped no one called my house or did anything about it because I had good grade. Second my fathers a pilot so I'd skip when he's not home. Third, our school is a campus/college like school in the sense that though there are 8 periods in the day I only had 5 classes. So I could have an "off period" and if anyone asked when I was skipping a class I'd be like "Yeah I'm off this period"

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only skipped a few times my sophomore year, but usually just for one class. I agree with what some people said previously, don't skip school it's not worth it.<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

I never heard of someone being fined for skipping school, most people I know that got caught skipping only got a referral (disciplinary sheet). I hate how they consider my high school the best in the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><ST1:pUnited States</ST1:p</st1:country-region>.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where I'm from, 5 absences = failure.

I did cut a lot though. Not so much this year, but the previous 3 years I cut quite a bit. My teachers asked me why I never showed up, so I told them I wasn't learning anything new. Apparently, that wasn't far from the truth since I always showed up on test/quiz days and passed with pretty high scores. I eventually started going to class when I was given more challenging courses like physics and pre-cal.

I'll admit that I had an awesome time cutting though. It was great to just go walking with a group of friends without any destination in mind. I remember we once played handball for 6 hours or so. Good times.

I remember my mother "caught" me cutting once. Thats in quotation marks because I knew she was home but didn't care enough to stay away.

Best answers
Kimfu said:
When we're young, we complain about school and want the simple life back
When we're older, we complain about our jobs and want the schooltimes back
When we're just old, we complain about doing nothing and want to be busy again
Conclusion, people just like to complain a lot..

Also, skipping classes is what these youngsters find "cool" these days.. But yes, then stuff like this happens and they almost wet themselves..

I never skipped classes when I was in highschool.. I even went to them when I was sick (unless the doctor told me to stay inside)..
the guy like u is really obvious.......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never skip/ditch/stay home. I've had perfect attendence this whole year :)

ya, im a nerd.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
and may i ask what happened after you got caught?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Please try not to evade the swear filter in the future.
/me edits title of the thread
I never tried actually, i just typed the short word due the long word sounded more harsh..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've almost always gone to school, I haven't skipped school in a while, I'm a very good boy, I attend almost every class...I'm a nerd, like Kain. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom