I'm so ****ed! :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm, i skipped only somtimes the school, and that was rarly.

anyway my tips are, find an exuse, like, you though you would have no school or something (be ideafull)
otherwise better would be to tell him the truth like just saying: yeh dad, i know the situation was bad an all, and i would like to ask for apollogize infront of you and i wont do it again, i just knew i did something wrong.* it will make his heart soft, trust me*

although like every dad knows, who didnt skipped school once?

although i would suggest you to try to skipp school more smarter... this was kinda stupid.

hmmm i mostly skip school when my parents are going to exuse me for it xD... so if you want no school, just act like you feell breathless and like your sick and say: Mom, im sick!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've only ever "skipped" school once

i was in 6th grade, my mom left for work, schools like 2 blocks away, i woke up at like 12, and i didnt want to go in, like 4 hours late, so i just stayed home, took a shower and changed my clothes so my momw ouldnt know.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One time i was friggin late, and I was like, forget it, i might aswell skip today's classes. So at 9.30 I went downstairs and thought my folks were at work. Turned out my dad was home and came down half an hour later. He knew my school scheduals so I was screwed. It happened like 7 years ago, but I still remember the consequences like it was yesterday.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been known to have missed a solid 80+ classes in one year of school...............and get a 84% average.

Well, that was only one year (grade 10), but I still skip regularly. Last semester I think I had around 30 unexcused absences. I rarely get caught though, i'm in Grade 11 now and my parents have caught me like maybe 10 times in my life. I'm sure they know I skip way more than that (my unexcused absences on my report card are ridiculous), but I have never really gotten in any trouble. They just tell me I shouldn't do that and that's it. I guess they don't crack down too hard because I still pull out all A's and B's in my classes, so no one can really complain.

Best answers
Never run.... when I skip school I simply sit tight, and if my parents "catch" me, I just say, today we have selfstudies or something similar. Now of course, this used to happend 4-5 years ago, too old atm ;<.
Curses.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have "skipped" to finish a project that i waited to long to do...But I would never really willingly ditch school. Making up missed works pisses me off.

Best answers
Yeah really, we only get 8 days. Day 9, 10, and 11 you have to make up in Saturday school. After you miss 12 days, you need a waiver, or else you FAIL!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
I never skip/ditch/stay home. I've had perfect attendence this whole year :)

ya, im a nerd.
Haha my friend Dave got perfect attendance one year, and then come last day of school they were handing out awards to student, and Dave got the "perfect attendance" award, he wasn't there that day so he never picke it up xD Ahh the irony. Funny stuff :) Wow, i just reread that, sorry about the poor spelling- tired. need sleep. 10 hour work day. Someone shoot me.

Best answers
I wont shoot you, but I can kick you in the shin if you'd like.

Yeah, the exact same thing happened to some kid at my school 2 years ago. Kinda ironic.

Best answers
I skipped quite a bit in grade 9 just to play video games:)/), but now i only rarely skip a class, and that is only to finish an importent project for anothjer class. I set my priotities.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
My dad caught me today of not going to school. I saw him in the front door, and i rushed through the back door. After 4min, i tried to walk back home since i knew he was going back to work. But he caught me walking on the street on my socks.. My heart was pumping like crazy >_<, any one had same kind of experience? :eek:
hahaha that's hilarious, you fail.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kimfu said:
Also, skipping classes is what these youngsters find "cool" these days.. But yes, then stuff like this happens and they almost wet themselves..

oooh contrair mon frere, i skip school on a regular bases (1 week left til exams JEEEJ MEEEEE) my dad knows and he doesnt give a **** i got to school in belgium and they are stracked as **** all thats missing is that we dont got to do any christian bull**** likepraying other then that its nuns ho's and priests theyre tighter then a ticks butt >_<

Best answers
I don't/won't skip school at all..... because I've finished school HA :p I've now only got exams and need to turn up or I'll get a ?50 fine through the letter box

This may not sound much but a mate of mines dad walked out with another women on the day of a exam and he still came in to do it, he got 5% extra marks for the dramatic experience that he went through but god damn he still turned up!

I never have skiped school and although some of my friends do I just need to ask those of you that do, why? I don't care if I'm a nerd but then I need to turn up to school, i ain't smart by nature, i need to learn to get smarter and get a decent job in life and what do you do at home anyway? Sit at home and play compter games? eat? drink? sleep? All of these you can do at school anyway so if you intend to miss parts of school then why bother turning up there at all?

Plus it's not the parents job to make sure children go to school, yet it's now the choice in the uk to punish the parents for the childs mistakes so just think how it can be affecting your parents as much as it's affecting you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Desmond Tiny said:
what do you do at home anyway? Sit at home and play compter games? eat? drink? sleep? All of these you can do at school anyway so if you intend to miss parts of school then why bother turning up there at all?
The only time I ever skip alone is if it's first block, and I just sleep in. Otherwise, I'm always with some of my buddys and we usually just hang out at one of our houses. Smash Bros. is always a favoured activity, or depending on who I'm skipping with, we might bust out the guitars and jam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I rarely attended High School... my motto is, stay at home like 80% of the quater and go back and turn in a whole a**load of make-up work... That's how my grades were so good because I just stayed at home most of the time and made all the work up at once by just basically copying the answers to the worksheets after the teacher has passed em back out to the class.

Best answers
And that's why you became a gangstah rappah!

As said before.. Quite a few schools have limits for school-skippers.. Like x-amount of days skipped = automatic failure.. So your tactic wouldn't help them..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom