IM SICK OF THIS!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I WANT HIM BANNED! DO SOMETHING. his name is devil. naruto. Psycho. i have pics of him and his wonid. and im sick of what hes doing. omg. come on there has to be a way to can stop him. you cant hit him. you cant stop him. he crashes server. 109-0 against 5 people.... in 120+ ping. give me a break. i cant put the 2 pics up here cuz i dunno how. and when i tried to upload them then it said i couldnt cuz it was over a mega byte which wasnt true. IM me if you want them. Snowboarder7206

[EDIT]

Hopefully i did it right

Best answers
Yea, This guy pretty much ruins the hours of work to go SSJ3 on EVM with one single command. "Freeze". :S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have his wonid ... its 2326048 i want him banned so much arg

Best answers
He has tons of WON ID's, Pretty sure they have tired to ban him before possibly.

Best answers
They have tried to ban him since I read some threads around i heard this guy is pretty ba d and attempted to be banned but the guy has too many keys....As I heard they say is some dumb kid who got helped by some other dude to become such great hacker.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there has to be a way you can get rid of him. come on.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chris109 said:
I WANT HIM BANNED! DO SOMETHING. his name is devil. naruto. Psycho. i have pics of him and his wonid. and im sick of what hes doing. omg. come on there has to be a way to can stop him. you cant hit him. you cant stop him. he crashes server. 109-0 against 5 people.... in 120+ ping. give me a break. i cant put the 2 pics up here cuz i dunno how. and when i tried to upload them then it said i couldnt cuz it was over a mega byte which wasnt true. IM me if you want them. Snowboarder7206
I can understand your frustration, but honestly - there isn't much the forum staff or the dev. team can do about people crashing servers using Half-Life exploits. I can personally reassure you that harSens has fixed most of the current exploits that are used to crash servers in 1.1, and the fact that WON is going down is actually a good thing since the steam engine is relatively harder to crash using silly flooding scripts.

People like Devil, Lynx/Listoric, Nostalgia/Evil Chimp/~{ape}~SilverSaiyan/~{ape}~kaioshin and others (yes, it's ok to name them since the fans do have a right to know) have all been banned from wherever our authority extends (forums, IRC, official servers). Their WONID's have also been listed in this thread for everyone to see and ban on their personal servers. So apart from everything that we are already doing to ensure that the community stays free of such shameless spoil-sports, you can try banning all the new crasher's wonid's from your servers.

I am now going to close this thread, because beyond this - all that will be gained by leaving this open is possible flaming and negative comments directed towards the wrong-do'ers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom