im sad...

Best answers
i have practically every dbz game, and every single episode, but now im depressed as helll.... I LOVE DBZZZ SO MUCH and im so sad that it is gonneee... i mean i herd that akira toriyama does not want to work on it anymore, but why? he will make more and more millions.... and plus everyone loves the show!!! When pokemon came out it was a big big big hit, but then it began to fade away.. but let me tell u something... Dragonball Z has enver faded ever since it came on televison, it came out in 1999 in my location and it is still running today!! thats 6 years and going!! My wish is that he would decide to work on it again(hes still young!!), and that he would start right after dbz ended... and that he would totally ignore GT since it was so CRAP!!! that would be good... how do you feel that the dbz show has ended, and as its current status, willl never continue again?

and my other question is.... dbz and the seres is so popular... so why not someone else step up and continue the show.... like a different creator or something... bah, im sad

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GT tried that. You know how well that turned out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
really?? i thought akira made gt!!
Akira HATES GT. He wanted nothing to do with it.

SSJ4 and all that crap was not his invention. He hates it.

Best answers
that must explain why it was so crap... akira has the best storylines.. when i saw gt i knew that he wasnt working on it... or he was intendingly making it bad so it can stop, and so he would have to not work on it anymore

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DB was made a long long long time ago. It won't be continued.

And I dunno why everyone is ripping on GT, it's a great series. It just seems that the majority seems to think GT is bad so it's fashionable or a good thing to say it's a bad anime. It's a really good fun anime, go back and watch it without your bais.

Anyways, who really cares? There are thousands of other manga's and animes to choose from, many of which are alot better than DBZ.

To be completely honest with you, by todays standards, Dragonball and Dragonball Z are pretty crappy manga's/animes. Not only is the story too linear and unintresting, but it's basically just repeating itself over and over with minor changes. It's a stupid anime, stop wishing for more and move onto better things, I reccomend Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, and Naruto just as some really good modern ones that will keep you busy.

Best answers
I just did a research and he is still in mid 60's and is perfect health =)

EDIT: kama... im not a big anime fan... dbz is the only thing i watch... :S i tried other shows like inyushaw(sp), gudam wing, etc and i hated them... :S

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh I really didn't care much about DBZ's storyline as much as the fighting and character development...But you know, you can find non anime shows as well. If your looking for something similar, I'd say Naruto, E's otherwise, and Sonic X sometimes reminds me of DBZ too...But if you don't have access to those, I say adult swim's cowboy bebop and samurai shamploo are good.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everybody their own,

I liked DBZ a while ago allot, I mean, DBZ was the only anime I knew and when Naruto apeared, I was like "ohnoes, its NOT better then DBZ, not possible!"

Now I actually seen more then 100 episodes of Naruto and I think its better then DBZ!

I seen, Hellsing, Elfen Lied... try those out! if you can get them.

They are great. :) (Those two are my favo btw.)

Best answers
TO my opinion, i think dbz will stand the best anime in the world, and its popularity shows!! but i cant stand watching the same episodes over and over again!! >_<!! something has to be done...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
TO my opinion, i think dbz will stand the best anime in the world, and its popularity shows!! but i cant stand watching the same episodes over and over again!! >_<!! something has to be done...
Please don't double-post. I've deleted your second copy of this message.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
That's what I thought till I actually decided to try out something else. Mr. Smo's Guts model made me download Berserk. I can ensure you, you will like it.

Best answers
Heh, I know the feeling. I was kinda sad after Dragonball Z finished over here in the UK. I mean, it'd been a part of my life for 2 years or so, and then all of a sudden it's gone. The characters you grow to love and hate are just gone. I feel the same way after watching most anime - Gungrave, Elfen Lied and Samurai Champloo in particular had this effect.
It's a good way to judge how well the characters were written, as obviously you've got attached to them if you're sad to see them go.

Oh and yeah, if you think DBZ is the best anime ever, you should try some of those I mentioned above. DBZ is quite good, but it's nothing compared to some of the others out there :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... man i wish i was young again so things like this were a legitimate reason to be sad -_-

Btw pain, Akira Toriyama isnt dead o_O he's made a few manga's scince dbz, and he now works as an illustrator for childrens novels. I really liked sandland ^_^ even though it did have a dbz type of ending... =\

check out this for his other work:

http://www.toriyamaworld.com/oneshots/

At the bottom is the first two of "Neko Majin Z!" a spoof of dbz, the rest can be found here: http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~vegex//multimedia/manga/

or check out this for another manga series which i quite liked:
http://www.toriyamaworld.com/kajika

so yeah, dbz is still being made... spoofily... apart from that dbz is dead.. im certainly not gonna cry about it though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, Gohan. There are a lot of other animes in the sea. You'll see, just like everyone else. DBZ, while fun, can't really hold a candle to many other quality shows.

Best answers
I saw a lot of anymes dude , i forgot even some of theyr names , i liked Full Metal Alchemist a lot , Hellsing a lot , and many others , but that's why i am here i am a fan u know , and i saw how dragon ball (Z and gt)ended 2 years ago , i can't forget that thing and i think it's way better then FMA or HEllsing , just the same old story vampires and that FMA thing was totaly absurde , a story like dbz i will and cannot forget , it was and it will be the greatest ever . Future Gohan you will be easy on it once you realise that is gone and you cannot do anything to make or help others to make more sagas and episodes

Seriously i wanted more db episodes after dbz but not gt i didn't like the goku kid again . and i just wanted more episodes , not to be made =)) now i am waiting only for esf 1.3 and that mod for UT2004 with sagas , after that i will see on to my life.

Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
EDIT: kama... im not a big anime fan... dbz is the only thing i watch... :S i tried other shows like inyushaw(sp), gudam wing, etc and i hated them... :S
Right there with you :). I hate every anime show except Dragon Ball Z. I just don't like all those Japense cartoons, there all always weird, there always like, about demons and stuff like that. I like to watch real TV shows though, like Sitcoms and stuff like that. I think the only cartoons I watch are Family Guy and Dragon Ball Z.

Best answers
A.T. didn't want to work on it anymore because he spent so much of his life working on it, and the popularity of it all was draining on him.. Besides that, DBZ is crap in compared to other things he's done... He'll tell you that out right, and any A.T. guru would flame you about the fact...

Akira is not young. Like whoever said, he's in his 60s. As for DBZ continuation, Akira wouldn't do it because he's sick of it, and because it's SO OLD!! I thinks it's like 20+ years now... He would also probably refuse to let anybody else touch it because he's so tired of it by now...

As for watching the eps over and over again... Don't... move on with your life, watch new stuff, gain some interests, get a hobby, get a girlfriend, get a job, life'll be good ^_^ School has started... Stay focused on your studies, young one.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Akira is not young. Like whoever said, he's in his 60s. As for DBZ continuation, Akira wouldn't do it because he's sick of it, and because it's SO OLD!! I thinks it's like 20+ years now... He would also probably refuse to let anybody else touch it because he's so tired of it by now...
yup, he's in his late 50's i think, but eh, like i said above he has done some recent stuff... which nobody has bothered to look at :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom