I'm ranting here because Adult Swim doesn't care

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adult Swim has gone too far. Pee Wee's Playhouse? COME ON! There's NO excuse for this rubbish. Why are they showing a kids show on "Adult Swim?" I mean...Saved by the Bell was bad enough...but Pee-Wee?!

I could run Adult Swim better than they could >.<

Who's with me?! Logan for Adult Swim Executive!

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What makes you think their going to show Pee Wee's Playhouse?

Edit

Nevermind:

wikipedia.org said:
A promo recently aired on Adult Swim, with text that read "Remember this?" and the beginning of the show's theme song playing in the background. At the end, the screen reads "Coming July 10." A later press release confirmed that the show's 45 original episodes would air on the block Monday to Thursday at 11 p.m. starting July 10, 2006.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
What makes you think their going to show Pee Wee's Playhouse?

Edit

Nevermind:
They also had a promo that announced in the text itself that pee wee was coming. thats how I figured out it was pee wee. I never watched it as a kid so I didn't "Remember this."

But seriously....45 episodes? thats nearly 2 months...and chances are, if it somehow gets good ratings like Saved by the Bell did (or so they CLAIMED) then they'll show reruns two more times -_-;

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it because it apparently got the exact intended effect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DragonDude said:
You like it because a lot of people hate it airing on Adult Swim? o_O

Or at least me >.>

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe they'll do something to it, like beep random words, so it looks like everybody is cussing each other out.

Best answers
No worse or any better then them showing Chuck norris karate commandos, The garycoleman show, the amazing globetrotters, Adventures of mister T.

Adult swim has to fill that final time ratio and pee wee was cool but kind of *** at the same time, i watched it as a kid, the genie was awesome lol.

Mica hi mica hi mica hili hi ho!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's unfortunate that adult swim is the only channel you get, otherwise you could watch something else during that time slot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
since when did adult swim show saved by the bell and pee wee's playhouse?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We don't get any good cartoons over here. We used to have Fox Kids, which then turned into Jetix. We get all the ****ty merchandise-heavy kiddy shows. =/

I wish we still had Cartoon Network. At least on there we had DBZ, Dexter's Lab, Cow & Chicken and a ton more that were actually fun to watch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
prolly cuz your not in america(im looking at your location thingy)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
It's unfortunate that adult swim is the only channel you get, otherwise you could watch something else during that time slot.
It's unfortunate that you have to go out of your way to be sarcastic, otherwise you could be spending time in other topics you were actually interested in and could contribute a worthwhile post in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Elysia is not a real country, as far as I know. :p

But you're right, we don't get Adult Swim. But like I said, we used to have Cartoon Network and one or two other half-decent channels that aired cartoons. But nowadays, we only get the crappy shows not worth watching, like B-Daman or whatever the hell it's called. =/

I'd kill for more DBZ reruns. o/

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Elysia is not a real country, as far as I know. :p

But you're right, we don't get Adult Swim. But like I said, we used to have Cartoon Network and one or two other half-decent channels that aired cartoons. But nowadays, we only get the crappy shows not worth watching, like B-Daman or whatever the hell it's called. =/

I'd kill for more DBZ reruns. o/
I wished they broadcasted more anime's here... allthough I saw a small part of Cowboy Bebop on tv here, at night, can't remember the channel though.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
Adult Swim has gone too far. Pee Wee's Playhouse? COME ON! There's NO excuse for this rubbish. Why are they showing a kids show on "Adult Swim?" I mean...Saved by the Bell was bad enough...but Pee-Wee?!

I could run Adult Swim better than they could >.<

Who's with me?! Logan for Adult Swim Executive!
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=nostalgia

Unfortunately, their target market is larger than ~*Logan*~.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Probably. :p

Never watched the channel.....don't even know if we get it here.

.....Anyone know what happened to CNX? To my knowledge it just vanished one day.

Best answers
DragonDude said:
Agreed.

I will now commense with this.

**** sux, ***, shut up. Try watching a GOOD channel for once... Like, oh, history?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom