Best answers
if i downloading a new charecter for ESF so does it comes with attacks of her own?
and how do i install the new models?

Best answers
re-place the files u get in the zip with the ones in the esf player models section. and yes some characters u can download come with there own attacks ( like gotenks) and thats just replacing sprites.

Best answers

and where can i download more characters?
and ther is no way i could install this withpit replaycing the old ones?

Best answers
no there is no way to keep the old ones and still use the new ones you download, just make sure you keep the old ones backed up, so if u start to dis-like the model you downloaded, just put back the old one till u get a new skin :)

Best answers
and where can i download models and "weapons"?
'cause red saiyan not working!

Best answers
u dont dowload wepons, the new attacks and stuff will come with the pack. and just use the serch button just type in the name of the modle u want, or just look around the modling section and you might find somthing.

Best answers
i dont have a specipic model
i just need a site that havepacks of characters and those characters have new attacks

Best answers
www.gsf-united.de has most of the 1.1 models out right now,

INSTRUCTIONS- if you got a model to replace trunks, you would go into C:\Program Files\Sierra\Half Life\esf\models\player\trunks and replace the model in there. for SSJTrunks you would replace the file in C:\Program Files\Sierra\Half Life\esf\models\player\SSJtrunks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom