Im Nearly There !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
please please please please help me .i am trying to make a map and Darkness helped me wiv the loading bit .cheers :devil: but once i have made the level and have loaded it and it asks me who i want to be when i pick someone it goes back out to the console and loads the level again please help me and tell me how to do it ,it is christmas:)
thanks.

Best answers
did that to me too i think it only does that when you run it in worldcraft put the level into esf and run it unless you already have then ill shutup

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
k i will try now i will prob **** esf knowing my luck so ifi ts no prob can u tell me how?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nope it worked!!!!!!!!! :) thanks 4 the help m8 i is going to make a class map now cuz i is skint so i cant go out and i have stuff to dl so i cant go on map .once done i will put picks on.

Best answers
now i have a problem when i compile the map intot he esforces map file it dosnt appear on the map list in game therefore i cant play it
can someone help me now

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
YEP mate i got that same problem first time it worked for me then since then thry wont show up in the create game maps!!!!! did u try putting esf_mapname ?

Best answers
i did but then i changed it ill try that again and leave it for a bit

By the way you are the only person ever to respond to a plea for help form me everyone else just ignores everybody else around here its shit so cheers

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
im not shit, i respond to ur pleas, just not in avery helpfull way. But thats only beacue i dont know how to help. if i did i would.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
spam, spam spam spam

s specialy
p prepared
a american
m meats

U know its true.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
uh were loosing the subject a bit HOW DO WE MAKE OUR MAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Best answers
yeah shutup bob go open a spam forum for a bit ill join ya later
still got the same problem shop

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom