Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
i know the most of you people dobnt like pokemon so if you dont like it dont read this post.

The best pokemon mod named "pokemod" is looking for an animator, you dont have to be good but you have to be able to make some basic movements like idle animations and some attacks.

The mod is Really close to a realese but we only need the animations, which arent that much (like 20 in total)

So if anyone likes pokemon and can do some animating please email me.

[email protected]

the website is : sorry.no.advertising.com
it's down because of problems whith actionrealm, but it'll be up soon.

Please animators Help us out here. any help would be great.
if there are any modelrs that'll help 2

Best answers
Oh i saw your mod..

its fairly dumb but your on the right track...i stopped liking pokemon seince i was 11 =\ but still the mod looks like alot of fun.

u guyz just need to higher the polyes in the models and it just might turn nice.

good luck :)

Best answers
ehh.....i think the mods are now gonna chase you for trying to recruit people....trust me advertising is bad here....

EDIT: I'll correct myself here,but advertising and recruiting people for other MODs are not allowed if I recall....just to make sure :)

Best answers
this isn't good....I think you better delete this thread cuz recruiting isn't good if a mod finds out!!:(

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
..... good luck......... Never liked that show, it's primarily a kids show, i dont see how people can watch it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, no advertising.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom