im looking for a really old version of the bot

Best answers
I used to play this game a long time ago, and now i am just getting an urge to start playing again. The last time i played ESF, half life 2 was just a rumor going around. The last time i played ESF, steam was not even out. I played it 2-3 years ago, on half life 1, version 1.1.1.0. The version was esf beta 1.0. There was a bot on the esf website at taht time, but its not there obviously. I am looking for the bot for that old version. It was a bot based off the hpb bot. Someone, please help me obtain this bot !!

Best answers
where on tha site can i find it? The esf bots 4.1 doesnt work. It says "500 pass" not understood, or something liek that when i click the dl link on that german pop up window.

Best answers
i have never downloaded from esf world before
Can someone tyell me how?
I clicked the file, then a german pop up window came up, and i clicked the ftp:// button, and then i got an error saying "500 is not understood"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there left under stands something, just wait a while, after a while you'll se something written in blue, click on it, there stands:
click HIER
so click on that, then it will download, then you can close the popup window and go do what you want. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom