I'm having quite a bit of trouble with this game

Best answers
Would any of the pros be interested in "tutoring" me?...If not its ok, but any help is appreciated

Best answers
ok, I watched it all and I"m gonna test what I learned on some bots..I'll be back with results after I'm done..thanks ;D

Best answers
That flash guide will not really help, and it just shows you the basics. If you wanna get better, do what all the other pros do. Just double tackle and ki blast/generic beam.

It is what everyone does.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Joawro said:
That flash guide will not really help, and it just shows you the basics. If you wanna get better, do what all the other pros do. Just double tackle and ki blast/generic beam.

Most people suck though, plus the flash tutorial is just so you know the basics of the game. The rest is up to you, and is mostly dependant on how you want to fight and such. There's no REAL best way to fight, as theres always a stragety that tops another one, there is no real ultimate stragety.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Joawro said:
Just double tackle and ki blast/generic beam.
Don't fix what isn't broken. :yes:

Best answers
Kaination said:
Most people suck though.
That's actually true, if I go to a public server, I'm always on the top of the list, and I only use use basic melee. Basically how I play is, teleport swoop into someone with basic melee, then after I finish the second hit, I shoot them with 3 ki blasts. That's maily all I do, except when I'm in a 1 on 1, then I'll do a TON of teleporting, and use a lot more strategy than that. I don't really have to do any of that much though, unless I'm fighting someone else who is actually GOOD.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Joawro said:
That flash guide will not really help
What are you talknig about, it made newbs that I pointed to the guide (while ingame) less n00bie.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Joawro said:

Wrong! I'm a pro at this game, and that tutorial actually taught me something when I watched it.

Best answers
If you consider yourself as a pro, I consider myself one as well, I mean, your not THAT MUCH better. You can beat me, but not by a ton. My score would probably be 6 or 7-10 on you :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom