im gonna start modeling :)

Best answers
HI , as u can see the topic :) but i have problem , im gonna start from normal objects but when i see tutorial video i see where to "get material" "mtl libary" i dont have anything there ;[ where can i get that ? using 3ds max ^^
And can u give some tips ? :p u have skill in this :p

Best answers
First off you need to word your sentence a little better, because I'm not quite sure what your problems. Other than it has something to do with materials.

Also if your using max Hit the "m" key, it brings up the material editor. If you started a new file there are no materials you have to make your own, or open a material library.

Look at the menus in Max, Go into Help -> User Reference

If you have any more questions give me a PM, and I'll see if I can help you out a bit.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
HI , as u can see the topic :) but i have problem , im gonna start from normal objects but when i see tutorial video i see where to "get material" "mtl libary" i dont have anything there ;[ where can i get that ? using 3ds max ^^
And can u give some tips ? :p u have skill in this :p
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=51111 One of the best 3dsmax tutorials I've seen from screenshots.

poopinmymouth.com has awesome video tutorials I watch.

Best answers
I think I know what your problems is. I don't think you have the material files.
Go to you Max folder.. Mines C:\3dsmax7\... Check if you have any files in C:\3dsmax7\matlibs and C:\3dsmax7\maps... If you don't have anything in the matlibs folder then thats your problem.

Also what do you plan on modeling? If your gonna do Dbz characters I don't know why you need the material library.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom