"Im gonna crash your server!"? Possible or bluff?

Best answers
Ok, some f**king kid comes on my server, tells me to kick bots out or else he'se going to crash my server! I kick him out, no more than 3 minutes later my server crashes.

I cant keep a steady game for 5 minutes. Is there a patch for this? Can people really do this exploit? Im not talking about upholding a dedicated server also... Should I reinstall? (I get some memory loss server messages after some crashes).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, this kid was bluffing. It's the 1.2.1 bug which crashes servers, the 1.2.2 patch is in testing.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.2.1 has a crash bug, that makes the server crash at unexpected times. It happens to mostly everyone. The 1.2.2 (unreleased patch) is being made and tested. The purpose of this particular patch is to hopefully crush the annoying crashing bug. So look forward to that.

Best answers
I cant wait... Anyone got a clue when the patch will come out? Rough estimate. Very rough, any answer is a good answer. (Im not badgering for a release date).

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Driver said:
I cant wait... Anyone got a clue when the patch will come out? Rough estimate. Very rough, any answer is a good answer. (Im not badgering for a release date).
Very rough estimate: When it's done.

Best answers
Hey guys, theres a good chance the server crashes if a person swiches teams without dieing.

Best answers
Check that, the server does crash if a person switches sides.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please do not double post, that's what the
button is for

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate to ask this but if the estimate on the patch is the end of the year what would a rough estimate of 1.3 be?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
i hate to ask this but if the estimate on the patch is the end of the year what would a rough estimate of 1.3 be?
when its done

there is no release schedule or anything its out when its completed

this answer will not change so stop asking when everything is out

saying it will be out a year after 1.2 isnt true it could be out sooner or it could be out later there is no way to tell at this stage in time when the exact date is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom