Im going under the knife...

Best answers
in a way it is real, when your body suffers a descease or whatever and survives it, it will improve itself so it can cope better if it were to happen again.

Good luck man, Hope it goes ok

V'

Best answers
Back in my day, we didin't have laser surgery.Back in my day we either got cut or we got drunk.Back in my day Nyquil solved all problems.So as you can see,it was better back in the day.Well anyways, hope you get well soon.

Best answers
Originally posted by V'
Back in my day, we didin't have laser surgery.Back in my day we either got cut or we got drunk.Back in my day Nyquil solved all problems.So as you can see,it was better back in the day.Well anyways, hope you get well soon.
V` is currently 19 years old (SAYS ME)... ( back in his day) pffft!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG! a long infection I know what you are talking about I had it too when I was 5 years old, I never felt sicker then that. I really hope you get better real soon ,a long infection really sucks.

Best answers
Originally posted by ScooterMan
Scrotomscised... would that hurt?
it would depend on several things... ie your gender, amount of feeling in certain parts of the body.....

i hope you get better soon, but who said you were getting scrotomised, de-nutted, or circumcised? i read all the posts and i never heard you mention anything like that....

Best answers
I DEEPLY feel sorry for you. NO COMPUTER FOR A WEEK man thats bad. Good Luck to you.

NOTE: Magnus from Crono Triggers DA BOMB!

Best answers
its magus, not magnus ;)

Also Metro, you WILL keep us updated on your condition, wont you?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey man good luck, I hope everything goes well for whenever you get the surgery or whatever. A Lung infeciton eh? Sounds bad... It'd be a shame to loose a great Modeler and Skinner.

Good luck and I hope for a speedy recovery and lots of sex afterwards (From a girl of course, unless you go for people of the same-sex which is not understandable)

Best answers
Hope you get well soon dude sounds like you got it bad....no computer for a while and a illness to boot...glad im not you anyhow get well soon and carry on you great work.

Best answers
Err did you really have to make a post about my mistake!!!
its just a waste of space.
Stfu.

Best answers
my friends been scercumsiced cos he's muslim. when he told me i quitely kept calm and all my friends did the same :] :] :] :]

well anayway its nofin to joke about its very imbarrisin :rolleyes: :talk:

anyway hope u get well m8 ps ive had a MILD chest infection and it ****ed up my sleep for weeks. so if u need sergury for ity it must be horrible

get well m8;)

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
grow up... :S
err talk about grow up look it all these ppl posting about circumstion.
And your just wasteing space, say grow up.

PS:Get well soon!!!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you know what they say.

"What doesn't kill you the first time will probably kill you the next." So... get well. And don't get really sick again.

Best answers
he has a lung infection, not getting de-nutted! why would you get de-nutted for a lung infection? (depending of course on the location of your lungs or other... um... bodily apendages...)

Posted by esf_STRYKER: Man I tought Only dogs and cats got Scrotumized! GEEZE your parents must really want to keep control of ya.
it was you who started all this stuff about scrotomising etc... he never said he was getting de-nutted!

also, didnt metro say he was getting out of hospital on the 20th? well its now the 24th and still no word from him, so i hope hes alright....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom