I'm going fishing Eh?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah So were heading up to Manitoba Canada I guess, its like 30 miles or so from Winipeg to go camping/fishing at red river for a week.

were leaving sunday night, anyone have any reccomended things to do or see in the manitoba/winipeg area, or anywhere near there.

I plan on going to a longandmcquade music store, i forgot what its called, but thats all i have on my to do list

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Canada is like a nice iowa.

I did see some sick lightning when we were going through the border it was tight.

Then coming back we got like searched and i had to sit in a little 4ft room with like 8 people, and as soon as i walked in this indian dude started laughing at me, i didnt know why, but later he said it was my under cover police shirt.

lots of cute girls in random places.

winipegs pretty cool, but canada is really expensive compared to where I live.

and some philipino guy stole like 3 stringers of fish from us, but its cool though cus the next night we caught like 15 34'-38' (inch) fish

Retired
Best answers
i should have read this before, Majin_You and myself live in winnipeg and very close to one another. Winnipeg's ok but not the best place to go fishing. Especially on the red.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did see some sick lightning when we were going through the border it was tight.

winipegs pretty cool, but canada is really expensive compared to where I live.
That's Manitoba for you. Half a day of warm weather leads to an entire night of thunderstorms.

Heh; I can't believe I'm seeing "Winnipeg's pretty cool". A ton of people I know want nothing more than to get out of here and head to Ontario >_>

How long were you in the 'Peg (or did you just pass through on your way to Selkirk)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom