Im getting really pissed!

Best answers
Hey guys, I just came back from playing ESF and I realized something very strange.... In 1.2 YOU CAN BARELY USE YOUR BEAMS, AND IF YOUR LUCKY TO FIRE A BEAM THE PERSON WILL EASILY DOGE IT!!!
Like Common!!! I have been charging a freaking Kamemeha at max and I fire it at this guy... He simple presses G once and DONE! He is safe! Seriously, for 1.3 they need to make teleporting harder! And also, I have realized that this game is getting extremly easy because of the speed of the arrows. The arrows seem to pop up very slowely and anybody like newbz can press the correct one... I Love 1.2 with all my heart, but there are some problems! Also, ANOTHER THING THAT THE TEAM SHOULD OF FIXED!! TRANS KILLING!!!!!!!!!!! In the show, when You transform, the enemy just watches back in fear, while in ESF when I transform, all the newbz join up and fire constant beams at me until I die... o_O

Best answers
The team carnt fix the trans killing , dont like being killed when transforming then dont trans , but you have to hide when trans'ing , or else you will die

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Just be glad you cant be melee'd while transforming

Best answers
You know you can steer and detonate beams, right? Don't expect to land one directly in someone's face unless you've caught them with their pants down.

Oh, and about trans killing - I've noticed that in fights, sometimes the other person will break off and start transing. You expect me to sit back and let you trans after you attacked? No way. You shouldn't have started if you weren't ready. If you're gonna ascend, do so before you enter battle.

Best answers
You dont understand... sometimes I reach over 1 mil and i die wit normal trunks! When im alive again i dont attack anybody and asecend, and peopel start beaming me!

Best answers
Yeah, being trans killed without picking a fight is unfair. On some maps, there's just nowhere to hide and ascend, really.

Best answers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know you can steer and detonate beams, right? Don't expect to land one directly in someone's face unless you've caught them with their pants down.

Im a trunks fan, and I prefer his attack... His burning attack does not last long if i steer, and finishing buster cannot be steered.. so there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no its not unfair

if anyone is dumb enough to just stand there in the open and transform then they should be beamed

i mean seriously people ur not supost to stand there and whine if ur being attacked then thats just pathetic

Best answers
well in a server full of people its hard to hide especially when we have radars to find each other and as soon as they see our lil transformation show they will charge up a beam and make sure you can never use the power.

Best answers
This is where dbz and esf differ. Some people don't wanna stand around and let you get stronger.

You should try the following :
Throw the opponaunt as far as you can then transform.
Blind them with solarflare(burning attack maybe if your lucky) then transform.
Kill them when non-assended then you have a small amount of time before they can spawn and attack you.

Beams are more of a finishing move now, so don't expect them to hit unless they are smashed into the ground or wall.

Best answers
Future_Gohan said:
You dont understand... sometimes I reach over 1 mil and i die wit normal trunks! When im alive again i dont attack anybody and asecend, and peopel start beaming me!
that right there is why i kick any1 who tries to trans kill me

Best answers
Hibiki said:
no its not unfair

if anyone is dumb enough to just stand there in the open and transform then they should be beamed

i mean seriously people ur not supost to stand there and whine if ur being attacked then thats just pathetic

THANK YOU i have been telling noobs that in these little servers... but no they dont listen. I mean i make the mistake of trying to trans in the open and i get killed more than not and it sucks and i scream ***** and yell, but i dont type it... you have to play this game like you dont trust anyone... Everyone in the game IS trying to kill you no doubt...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf is made where you kill somone when transforming, doesnt make them god.

End of story!

Best answers
no its not unfair

OMG.... I never said I transform infront of people... Belive it or not... people always have scouters on, and sometimes I hide in the best spots, and they always find me transforming...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahahahaha.

"sometimes I reach over 1 mil and i die wit normal trunks! When im alive again i dont attack anybody and asecend, and peopel start beaming me!"

Yeah, me included. You know why? Because if I let you transform when I'm still down at about a million PL you're going to knock me all over the map. It's different when we both have transformable PLs and I actually want to go up against somebody in my transformed state, but otherwise it's fair game to me. Shouldn't kick people just because they aren't letting you take advantage of cheapo 1 mil transformations, but that's your call.

And to the people who say they hide well and still don't have time to transform-> You aren't hiding well. Transformations don't take that long. Furthermore most people don't attack transforming characters anyway.

Best answers
I dont care what you say... its a very annoying process and its good for newbz....
pfff... it should be fixed.... No doubt about... you guys are excellent game makers and this game is awesome, but you need to watch dbz a bit more... Like how retarted would it be if Vegeta is transforming to ssj and Goku comes up and starts firing beams at him... This is after all a dbz game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And DBZ is a tv show, not a game. Dramatic scenes aren't a part of deathmatch games.

Best answers
Well you know how the DBZ people watch dull-ly while someone transforms?

THERES A DIFFERENCE.

E is not the same as D.
S is not the same as B.
F is not the same as Z.

GET OVER IT.

Best answers
If they made it so that you're invincible when you're transforming, then people would abuse it...

Lets say that I'm about to be hit with an autopunch or kamehameha/shock wave, all I'd have to do was push "z" and I'm unharmed. You can stop you're trans at anytime by pushing x, so if you see someone charging a blast to fire at you while you're going ssj, stop transforming and melee his ass.

It takes skill to transform successfully. You have to earn it alot more in 1.2, which i think is good. the point of the game is not to transform, but to kill your opponents. Tranforming is fun and all, but it's not the point of the game.

As for the show, they didn't always just stand back and gawk while someone was ascending. They WANTED Frieza to ascend, Vegeta LET Cell ascend, and even then Trunks was freaking out trying to stop him...

Best answers
if u wanna use beams play 1 on 1.....melee your enemy and them charge a beam while they are stunned...it takes skill to play this game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom