Im getting really pissed!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I see someone trans, I'll do everything I can to kill them. Their fault for making it obvious. And there's a reason you can stop ascending in the middle of the trans. I've only died a handful of times while transing.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Ill put my comment in here. I agree with the teleport and the melee being too easy but your complaint about transforming is dumb. This game is slow moving it takes a while to go accross the entire map so obviously your not hiding too well like someone said before, but then again this game is based off of DBZ and should be like it so i can sorda see where he is coming from. Im glad to see im not only one who condones trans killing and also that im not the only one who thinks the teleport should be changed and the melee is too damn easy.

I think the whole arrow system should be taken out, it should just be flat out fighting not matching buttons. Matching buttons isnt fighting its just dumb. Imagine like old school games like street fighter if someone would do a move and it comes with *** arrows accross the screen and you press the same buttons and you can dodge it that simple. Its just a dumb idea and i dont know why you guys would choose to use it in the game. As for the beams, I honestly cant think of anyway to make the beams effective in this game. It isnt like BFP that you can move the whole beam its more realistic to DBZ so you have to hit them with the end of the blast. The whole beam moving worked in BFP cuz it was a much faster paced game then this is. The only thing i can really think of is something someone else mentioned before which is increasing the size of the beams and i mean greatly(depending on how long you charge it). A full power kameha should be like 20-30 times the size of the character. I mean look at goku fighting vegeta in saiyan saga, even at a pl of like 32,000 his beam was many many times bigger then him. Then in freiza saga when vegeta fires blasts they are gigantic. They were even SSJ then and in this game they are and there is no increase in size of beam and it is no where near the size it should be.

The double tapping they have for moving is dumb and the moving speed with the swooping or whatever should be your normal moving speed and then you can have some speed boost with double tapping or when you double tap it should last until you release. Its just annoying to have to keep tapping it. In DBZ when someone fights melee they keep going at it they dont charge past each other miss power down(when double tap wears off) then power back(double tap again and turn around) up and charge them again.

The whole melee system for this game is all kinds of wrong and i just dont know how you can mess it up so badly.

BFPs melee wasnt like DBZ at all but it atleast was challenging took skill to dodge and was a constant head on fight until someone died. ESF is charge melee -match buttons - knock back - charge melee - match buttons - knock back over and over

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you'd like to make suggestions first search for them in the suggestions forum and then post them there if you don't find them.

And if you're saying holding a button and randomly flipping the cursor around takes more skill than ESF you have a warped perspective.

Best answers
Try to teleport to an unexpected position before trying to transform.

And people would be surprised how much less noticable they are if they don't swoop or turbo; models were shrunk from average Half-life models on 1.1 I think it was. The end result is that at far distances, it's quite hard to see someone.

I've evaded people completely by just turning flight off.

No sound, no swoop aura, and it baffels them completely.

Letting the other person transform is a matter of respect.

In the cartoon, there's a degree of respect between (most of) the fighters.
At least, that's the premise, anyway.
Don't expect a 14 year old from Mississippi to have the same respect.

You have to
A) Hide
B) Go across the map
or C) Get more PL, so transformation takes less time.
With trunks it shouldn't be hard to double your PL again, and have instant transformation.

Best answers
heres the secret for transforming:
you gotta be at the right place, in the right time.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I rarely transform unless I'm near perfect trans, why?

Because you gain more PL when your PL is low.

Back in the alpha days I'd do the same thing, rarely if ever use turbo unless I was in a PS.

As for Trans invincibilty, imagine this.

You have someone in your sights, they're SSJ, you beam them, they see it coming and hit trans down, trans up. How about a script for abuse? It's not a good idead to make transformations invincible.

Did anyone sit by and let Cell absorb the androids?

I thought not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, you can use basic melee as well. Try using that, and combine it to your advanced melee as well. Makes it more fun, do more damage and you'll be an overall better fighter that way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EASY! If you're gonna trans in public........WAIT TILL YOU HAVE IT PERFECT!

Otherwise......ENJOY THE BEAMS JACK***!!!!

Best answers
seitzer said:
In the cartoon, there's a degree of respect between (most of) the fighters.
At least, that's the premise, anyway.
Don't expect a 14 year old from Mississippi to have the same respect.

You have to
A) Hide
B) Go across the map
or C) Get more PL, so transformation takes less time.
With trunks it shouldn't be hard to double your PL again, and have instant transformation.
Dude you're the only guy here to me with a good explination with the whole idea of trans invincibility, thanks man *Respect*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom