Im Gettin Frustrated

Best answers
I had to re-install my esf now its not working the way it should at all. the graphics are crap, i dont get the transformation animations anymore when ever i melee the screen goes all flashy, i did what i could to make my graphics restored but its not working please i need help some one any one help me please.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Tried reinstalling your graphics drivers?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not too sure how to reinstall graphics drivers, but maybe it's downloading the drivers from your card manufacture's site and installing them.

Another thing is that your video mode in ESF could be set to software mode.

Best answers
it is set to softwere mode does it need to be set to that 3d one

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
It could help.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Tell us how it goes.

Best answers
I Switched it to 3d Now It Works Like A Charm I Just HAd It Out wit a super bot and i must say i have gotten rusty but ill shape up in no time thanx alot guys for ur help YE HAW!!!!

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's better to have it set to OpenGL since Direct3D has been known to be unstable while OpenGL is more stable.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Vash_Locke said:
i tried it and it said my com could support open GL
If it doesn't support it, then let it stay on Direct3D. Even though openGL is more stable, Direct3D is still at least much better then Software mode. (Since Direct3D and openGL is making use of your video card). Just remember that as said above, Direct3D also has some issues. You could always update your (onboard) video card and DirectX, perhaps that's why it says openGL is not supported. Either that, or your video can't support openGL at all.

Best answers
well i think ill leave it were it is for now im just having to much fun btw is there i chibi goku english voice pack?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Vash_Locke said:
well i think ill leave it were it is for now im just having to much fun btw is there i chibi goku english voice pack?
Alright, could you at least tell what video card you use? If you know it of course, and here is the chibi Goku Sound pack you are looking for: Ben - Chibi Goku Soundpack

Best answers
thanks for the link it would be better if had more then transformation sounds but i just took all of gohans and mae them gokus cuz its basically same voice actor and i didnt really need the gohan sounds cuz he is adult in my esf but the only sounds i couldnt replace were spirit bomb and solar flare but im not worried and to answer ur other question i have no clue what video card is in this com sorry
Peace out Peeps

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's because you are using software graphics mode. Use Opengl & get the latest drivers for your gfx cqard too if your pc is stating that your card does not support opengl.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your graphics card came with any CDs, install EVERYTHING on them. And I do mean everything, all drivers, all utilities, everything! Once you do that your graphics card will have full support of OpenGL, which is much better than Direct3D.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
If your graphics card came with any CDs, install EVERYTHING on them. And I do mean everything, all drivers, all utilities, everything! Once you do that your graphics card will have full support of OpenGL, which is much better than Direct3D.
Depends what card he has

And your solution isnt the best >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you trying to say that there is a card that doesn't support OpenGL with fully installed drivers? I thought that was impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom