Im confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hi im new here and i want ESF but i dont know whats new 1, is it 1.2.3 on the site or is it 2.0 alpha on the ESF worls can somoen tell me pls.....................by the way sorry if im n00b

Best answers
ummm.........by the way can i download new skins from another website since esf-world only got it for 2.0,1.1 and 1.2..........or will 1.2 skin work with 1.2.3?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
madian said:
ummm.........by the way can i download new skins from another website since esf-world only got it for 2.0,1.1 and 1.2..........or will 1.2 skin work with 1.2.3?
Yes. 123456789........

Best answers
lol when dose 1.3 coming out any way and wats gonna be different between 1.2.3 and 1.3

Best answers
no u idiot i know i have to wait im asking wats he different between 1,2,3 and 1,3

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
bad santa: If you would of followed the link, you would of known what was different about 1.2.3, and 1.3. o_O Technically he killed two birds with one stone with that response.

madian: Yes, the skins (or models to be more specific) that were made for 1.2, are compatible with 1.2.3, so don't worry, and have fun playing ESF with custom skins.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bad santa said:
no u idiot i know i have to wait im asking wats he different between 1,2,3 and 1,3
There was no need to falme him, honestly, he was pointing you to the best info source in relation to your question. Reading helps the mind, you should look at the design documents if your curious too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bad santa said:
Flaming is bad. Especially in Newbie Central. Warning for you :warning:.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bad santa said:
lol when dose 1.3 coming out any way and wats gonna be different between 1.2.3 and 1.3

Ok even though i may get a warning for this im doing it XD

bad santa i quoted your post and highlighted the part of it that clearly asks for the release time of ESF 1.3

And as said if you would have folowed the link youd see that teh outline clearly tells you what is to be expected in 1.3

Just neaded to say that.

@Pain sorry for the fall out just wanted to say that. Do with me as you wish ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you weren't flaming him so I don't see much wrong with it :p.

Anyway the original topic has been adressed and answered.

- Closed.

Best answers
ah mr grega where can i download new skin en esf 1.2.3

--- edit ---

and oh yeah where can i download christmas version of esf

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is 7 years old. It's not a huge deal, but please don't revive threads like that.

ESF World has models / maps / sounds / all sorts of stuff you can download for ESF.

No idea what you mean by a christmas version of ESF. I remember DJ Ready released a snow version of esf_gero one year, but that's about all I can think of.

Last edited:
The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
How did the thread even get reopened o_O

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm guessing Pain never closed it, he merely claimed he did and forgot to follow through. He was probably too busy thinking up bogus warnings to issue to people. Classic sign of a bad moderator.

- Closed.
- Also, :warning::warning::warning::warning::warning::warning:warning:warning::warning::warning::warning::warning::warning: to Renyori for ... whatever.

edit: No, but seriously, I'm going to close this. I think its served its purpose.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No hes talking about the Open Beta Christmass Release (the one with the 2 working CDTB maps) As for where to get it. No bloody clue. All the sites i know dont have it. Might want to try googling for it.

And woha i was green back then :s

Also Bad Santa got unbanned so im guessing thats what caused the thread to be reopened. Probably with one of the moves the forum made.

With that said. *thread stays closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom